1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spoil on ertheia.

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Pringo, Jan 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pringo

Pringo User

hello, i have tried to find any information about spoiling, but i cant find any info around the web, only people that say "don't spoil"...

the only thing i know is that in garden of genesis you can spoil materials, that's ok, but there is any zone where i can spoil for tw/apo keys (armor and weapons framgments). its possible to spoil to create armors and weapons right now or you can only get it by rb drops and auciton? :s.

2. Nirvanafrik

Nirvanafrik User

spoiling dunno, but if you want tw/apo mats and recipes, there is another way to get them, takes time tho, there is quests giving certificates of promise and certificates of life in magmeld / gog, you can exchange x certificates for mats and recipes tw and apo

3. t0mas

t0mas User

afaik you can spoil gemr in gf, can be good but dunno about the rest.

4. Aminiryku

Aminiryku User

spoiler 99 here, and im happy to tell you theres almost no point in spoiling now... lets say gf for example : if you ks spoil from 3 groups at once, you gonna get 12-20 gems per 30 min... sure its 25kk max, but you need 400k - 1 bil for something low-mid r99 (1 part)

but now the only way is set +8 so its 2,5-3 bil per part, next abudance talisman 2-3 bil, next are epic rings atleast, 2bil for 1 and 2nd from oli, next weapon as spoiler (to maximize +15% patk passive) its like 2-3 bil to get +5-7 with 1 sa, next jevels... altleast lvl 3 and lvl 4 for dps its pretty simple and gonna cost you 1 bil if youre lucky or 5 bil if youre not.

so lets use math let say you will sit there 20h a day, and you will have 3 pt to spoil their mobs.

50kk per 1 h x 20h = 1 bil a day.

you need 8 bil minimum without armor and theres no max adena limit. to get mid range items you need like 25 bil.

so in 1st scenario with maximum luck and 20h x 3 party to spoil you will need 8 days, and for mid range scenario its 25 days.

most of the exp parties stay for 1h and theres rarely more than 1 of those.
    so 8 x 3 x 19 = 456 days of spoiling on gf to get minimum gear, for 2nd scenario you need only 1425 days (with 1 party that exp 1h) and sure you can solo it, and you will get close to 5-8 gems per 30 min.

spoil its fun to play with -50% dmg from buff, -30% from cw, -30% from power bluff nerf, with this kind of racial skill (dark elf gets +15% crit dmg and counter skill)

you may ask about other spots? for example pagan with blessed armor r scrolls? it says 1/3333, with rune 100% chance for spoil it goes 1/1500 ye? explain me then how unlucky am i if past 15000 mobs i get only 1? :d

and guess what???

new chronicle is comming, othels get buff at 101 lvl, and what fs gets? ;o
    i also dont know cuz koreans decided to give nothing to maestro and fortune seeker...

fs actualy should be called fail seeker

5. Pringo

Pringo User

really thanks for the information, obiously i decided not to do a fs.

6. Seivlas

Seivlas User

you dude made my day !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.