1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Classic server info.

Discussion in 'Archive' started by xHaseo, Apr 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xHaseo

xHaseo User

hi,i saw the announcment of the new classic server,and i must say i'm really excited about it!

but i was wondering :

1- which patch is the classic? c4 c5 or interlude?

2- will be the drop rate and adena rate nerfed as for the korean to 1/6 or it will be as the previous system?

3- will it be pay-to-play with a monthly fee or not?

really can't wait,hopefully you will get up to those 15k subscriptions...and even more! :d

2. Dav1ddor

Dav1ddor User

my only question on l2 classic where it will go! i mean they will update again up to goddes ? or they plan to make a new story?

3. iboyanov

iboyanov User

hdinhd, why so grumpy? did you touch yourself with the wrong hand today?

1. no, from much earlier chronicle - it will start from c1.
    2. most probably yes, it will be like that.
    3. quite surely there will be at least one server with p2p business model - 7-8 euro per month and no game influencing item in l2 store, and probably another server with l2 store for people, who like to wallet win it.

Dav1ddor and AccodoToonype like this.
  4. StaticBurn

StaticBurn User

i hope this happens and it is bot free. that would be awesome. spread the word!

5. Lionna

Lionna User

well for now i only heard from pay2play version!
    and iam pretty active at forums...
    some guy talked about l2store server but i´ve never heard something about this topic from a gm/moderator.
    so iam sure it will be only pay2play ( which would be the best).

6. StaticBurn

StaticBurn User

pay2play l2 store? or per monthly subscription?

7. iboyanov

iboyanov User

we can only speculate at this point about how many servers they will open up or what business models each of them will have, staticburn, but there will be for sure a server p2p and l2 store with cosmetic items only(hats, masks, etc.).
    i guess this is the information you were looking for to cheer you up :)

8. Banana Monsta

Banana Monsta User

why would you add topic in normal l2 section while we got l2 classic section.

i wouldnt really compare classic to older chronicles:
    -map is from prelude,
    -there are goin to be skills even from later chronicles(hide for example), old skills have new effects(sonic blaster from glad got stun effect), frenzy from destro works the same as in current god l2.
    -summon system is also like in current l2, (they require 1 spirit ore to summon and stay untill death or unsummon, also gets same buffs as their owner)

and i could find much more if had a little more time. but i guess those are enough to say that classic is a module with old game style with futuristic changes.

9. Lysil

Lysil User

the server starts with c1 and there will be chronicles updates but will there be exackt the same as there was or will it be different updates how dont do the same errors as before (the shilen elder was gimpet for 4 chronicles to nothing)

10. StaticBurn

StaticBurn User

thank you!!

the game was way better mechanically back then before god. crafting system worked, pvp was fundamentally more sound and pve way more enjoyable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.