1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Will you dualbox and pay for two accounts?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Edwin11, Apr 22, 2015.

?

Will you dualbox and pay for two accounts?

1. Yes

210 vote(s)
    52.2%
  2. No

192 vote(s)
    47.8%
  1. Edwin11

Edwin11 User

will you dualbox and pay for two accounts?

2. Kamrooz

Kamrooz User

absolutely. played a th back on bartz back in the day. remember how painful it was to go without buffs. i'll most likely dualbox a prophet, might go he this time though, considering i'm playing from the states, my latency will be quite high. probably easier to pick up a ranged dd considering.

3. Lionna

Lionna User

i will dualbox aswell.. if i have to go sometimes alone, would be nice not to be without buffs..
    wanna play gladiator at l2c with pp box... or better wc box? wc= no wind walk, late buffs... pp= no vamp..
    im not sure which box it will be

4. zzZzz

zzZzz User

of course not... its better help your guild mates... level up your guild supports, not yours!!

5. HellBlade Se7eN

HellBlade Se7eN User

gonna find some cp or just some warcryer friend and raise together

6. innadril

innadril User

dual box is imho one of the things that kill the magic of this game. i won't do it. gonna main pp

7. blowmeaway

blowmeaway User

nah, bot did that, at one point was normal to see a pt with se/bd/sws/spoiler/th/wc (and ofc other combos).

8. iboyanov

iboyanov User

i've got some buddies that are willing to play and we will make some useful setup of 2-3 heroes, so we don't need to dual box. later into the game, hopefully we find other people to combine with during grinding.

9. Omegashin

Omegashin User

ye, sps + se. if classic server will start i'll stop to spend my money in other games (ps4,one , etc) so pay for 2 accounts here will not be a problem

10. Maya Reinhartz

Maya Reinhartz User

i don't like puppets.

edit: that means "no".

Last edited: Apr 24, 2015
    innadril likes this.
  11. Oscar

Oscar User

duo is the way to go, it will make your game experience way better on the long run and that doesn't mean i will play solo or won't join any clan. it's always good to have own support (pp/se/ee/wc/..) as addition to main since you don't need to rely on other people and can organize your time of playing as you wish. that's of course my pov, since i don't plan to play with cp and rush/tryhard to be in top.

12. zzZzz

zzZzz User

its better to have a buffer friend and level with him... if he cant log in, just dual box him and continue leveling.

Feday likes this.
  13. Louk97

Louk97 User

i agree that dual box is killing the game. its better to find real friends and play together (using skype,raidcall,etc). i am gone play with 2 friends from real life, but when someone is not able to play i will dualbox so he wont lose the exp. the same goes for them.

14. FryderykChopin

FryderykChopin User

definitely will not dualbox, can't imagine how frustrating it needs to be to play a support when everyone has their own.

ThreeHares and Benjamin Alex T like this.
  15. Waldorf

Waldorf User

i'll duo just not sure which combo yet. either way i still prefer grinding with people so the duo will be for whenever my clan mates aren't around.
    also having two accounts allows you to have a shop up while playing on your main account which is nice. assuming the version we get doesn't have auction houses.

ReewOxize, kyclop and 5nnaoki5o like this.
  16. koyia

koyia User

as a support player i don't approve this, the dps players level by themselves and after they cry because the supp don't have level to help them.

17. MaoMao

MaoMao User

i am a support player too (tank/healer) but originally i was dwarf and play the economy. i will need dual box to make money with selling/crafting. one dwarf and a support, maybe se or wc, but more likely se to recharge the dwarf crafting shots :p
    if possible (and i very much doubt that), a tank as a char on the se account. in that case, a spoiler too on the dwarf account to getlow mats and recipes for crafting my own gear at least.

kasp69 and Katsunosuki like this.
  18. xtapodia

xtapodia Banned

no money 1 window is good :p ill find support on the field of grind

19. Luminight

Luminight User

always have dual boxed glad and pp!

20. innadril

innadril User

i'm a pp you don't need to pay extra <3