1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

L2 classic - questions for Innova team

Discussion in 'Questions and Info' started by turnON, Apr 23, 2015.

1. turnON

turnON User

Dear all,
    It would be better to keep several topics in one to have some kind of visibility on forum.
    I would update here topics raised from you for Innova Team.

Feel free to ask your questions on the future project. Please read the list of the answers that have already been given before submitting your own - maybe you will find the information you need.

1, maomao - Will botting be allowed whether officially (approved bot clients) or unofficially (not banning the reported bots due to the revenue they bring like int he Russian server)?
    CMOnyx - The only answer is "no, botting has never been and will never be allowed"

3, blowmeaway - Accounts outside Europe wil be charged for a equal amount of money? or will be balanced?
    Amarantha - Pricing policy would be elaborated only after making a solid decision to open the server, but most likely we won't set up different prices for different regions of Europe.

b, Will we get the latest korean update or the old Russian one? (translators could translate the game directly from korean to English)
    Amarantha - Version of European Classic would be the same as on Russian servers.
    c,
    Will you run a real money shop providing only cosmetic changes to a character? (hats/agations)
    Amarantha - So far we are not planning to introduce l2store for Classic servers.
    d.
    How to dual box legally? Do we need to create two separate accounts (1 email or 2 different emails?)
    Amarantha - You can have only one Lineage II account on your 4game account, so you will have to use two separate e-mails for two Lineage II Classic accounts as well.

5, vanity - Will you make some kind of nickname reserve before opening server ?
    Amarantha - There was a voting for Russian Classic servers names, but it had nothing to do with reserving personal nicknames.

7, hartassen - will eu Classic also have 1/6 adena drops as ru Classic?
    Amarantha - Version of European Classic would be the same as on Russian servers.
    UPD: It means that European Classic will receive an increased drop rate from the start.

8, apophis - if we get the 15k registered accounts, how many servers do you plan to open, based on this test results?
    Amarantha - We haven't discussed that question yet. The decision will be based on the number of preorders and some other factors.

9, edwin11 -
    a,
    let's say you get about 20k interested people and decide to start the project and run the server. knowing so, will you create for us a website providing l2 Classic drop calculator and skill/item/quest wiki in English?
    b, a future question here. let's say that the server did run very well for 3 years, but the game got old and you must close the server because of the low interest. will our characters get transfered to any Russian server and will you give us the possibility to play there our chars using English client? i want to play Classic and invest a lot of money and time into it, thus i still want to be able to play my farmed char after 4-5 years even when you finally decide to close European l2 project.
    Amarantha -
    a, We will create an English version of Classic section on l2wiki, but it will take some time.
    b, Decisions like that require much analysis and wide discussion based on the situation, so it is a bit early to make predictions.

10, ironic -
    a, how frequently bans will be issued? (once 1-2months? weekly? few times a week?)
    b, what will innova do if number of online players will drop to 500? (including merging all servers) will the server be running with 500 players or will be closed?
    Amarantha -
    a, We do not practice ban waves. on Russian servers bots are being blocked every day.
    b, Decisions like that require much analysis and wide discussion based on the situation, so it is a bit early to make predictions. We act in accordance with the situation: for example, the future merge has been announced on Russian servers.

11, deleu -
    1-
    has it been decided that it is a pay to play server or it is to be decided yet?

4- will frost protection be applied to l2Classic?
    5- the current staff seem to have a plate full by taking care of core, will the bombing of new players drawn by l2Classic increase the number of staff members?
    6- as of now, what is the latest patch ready to be launched in the l2Classic servers? i mean, we start at c1 and move forward at what rate? and we go until which version?
    Amarantha -
    1, It will be p2p.

4, Yes.
    5, Yes, as there will be a lot of work required to block bots and more.
    6, That is up to NCSoft. We suppose that European Classic will start from the updated version and will correspond to the version built up on Russian servers.

12 , apophis - does the so called "licence" that grants innova the right to publish Lineage II in Europe, applies for Lineage II Classic also, or you need to buy another one?
    Amarantha - We cannot disclose information on internal legal processes.

13, how about l2 Classic drop database/calculator?
    Amarantha- You can find approximate drop rates for items in Russian l2Classic wiki, so the same should be applied for English version.

15, is it legal to sell power lvl and/or adena? is it legal to advertise it? in case of being illegal, how can many Russians advertise that kind of "services" in their streams without being banned?
    Amarantha - Selling in-game items and powerlvl for real money has never been legal and will never be tolerated. It is not legal to advertise it either, but in most cases we need in-game proofs to block characters.

16, will this hype of Classic server won't affect normal core server ? (i mean new updates, maintainance, bot bans etc.) will you have separate staff for Classic and normal server to normally maintain servers?
    Amarantha - Server Core won't be affected by opening of Classic server as it has an independent development policy and a higher priority.

17,about the payment, dolar and euro are really expensive to convert, dont have fear to lost a lot of this players if not make a acceptable form of payment for each region?
    Amarantha - Officially we provide services only for players from Europe, so we do not plan to accept other currencies.

18, how do innova plan to tackle bots? and adena farmers? is it purely from player reports (which i do several of) or time in game? or is frost robust enough to tackle it for them?
    Amarantha - We use a range of methods to track and block bots for both Classic and main servers. Those methods include in-game checks and players reports.

19, pre-order will also get head-start time like on ru Classic?
    decision on pre-order will be made only after we will be confident about server launch.
    Amarantha - Most likely we would analyze pre-order model used for the launch of Russian l2Classic servers (1 week head-start and appearance items)

20, how much will it cost to play?
    Amarantha - Pricing policy would be elaborated only after making a solid decision to open the server.

21, so people from around the globe are getting excluded for your services being provided only for euorpeans?
    will innova invest in advertisement after the initial launch?
    Amarantha - After making the final decision, in case it is positive, marketing strategy for the new project will be elaborated.

22,i would like to know if there will be lag/delay from players around the globe?
    i played two big titles and didn't have any problem
    Amarantha - You can check if any problem with your ping may arise using our recommendations from the following thread:
    https://4gameforum.com/threads/utilities-for-analyzing-of-your-internet-connection.6158/

23. have you thought about lifecycle of the server(s), because after month or two, from server opening, people have leveled up, and there are no exp places for everyone, so people start leaving, because they cant do anything, and when people start leaving, remaining guys think that server is dying because people left and then even more people will leave. will result that server dies, have you analyzed what happened in ru servers? maybe we need more areas/servers from the start, so there is enough exp places for everyone?
    Amarantha - Game design issues like that are determined by the developer.

24,ill raise this issue here too, introduce online cap of 4k at eu servers if they will come?. im sure this is one of the issues you are studying too. because imho there arent enough mobs/places for any more people.

edit: 3k=4k
    Amarantha - We would analyze experience acquired after the launch of Russian servers.

would there be an opportunity for users to help as a game master for one or more servers? personally i've played Lineage II since open beta and have some gm experience, and i'd like to help if there are openings for that. i'm sure there are other people with the same question as well. any info on that?
    Amarantha - Thank you for your interest and your will to help us. However, we do not plan at the moment to hire players as Game Masters.

26,regarding payement model, is it up to innova to pick it, or does ncsoft kr make the call?

thoughts on this? https://4gameforum.com/threads/payment-methods-and-fees-discussion.25792/page-3#post-199154
    Amarantha - As for this question, I would like to underline that we are planning to open a p2p server. If you followed the latest news, maybe you have heard about so called "Classic Light", but so far it is just an idea, not even a concept.
    Regarding the in-game shop, it could be the case only if players are highly interested in purchasing items which do not influence game process. We are looking forward to collecting players' feedback on that question.

27, is sharring account bannable? example one spoiler shared betweed people in one cp.
    Amarantha -The same rules are applied for both Classic and main version. Our point of view was declared in this thread : https://4gameforum.com/threads/20025/

28, does innova (both ru/eu) aims on following the same updates than korean server? i mean, will innova eventually get the updates that korean server is running or they might be different??
    any expected time?
    maybe on the time eu server gets prepared, ru will update to further on korean server direction. (that would means Europe would open with that version too, right?)
    Amarantha - We receive updates for the games from Korea, so it means that Classic servers are following the Korean path of development.
    Probably, European server would open from the basic version and would receive further updates later. It was already mentioned here.

29, if there will be a server, is the server rate 1x / 1/6x set in stone?
    Amarantha -Rates could be modified in further updates (for example, in the future expansion Age of War adena drop rate has been increased). UPD - adena drop rate would be probably increased for European server as well.

30,will the dev team be looking at certain balance/quality of life tweaks or will it be an exact copy+paste of the ru version? for example certain things like summoners pet upkeep or necromancers costs on cursed bone for casting their main nuke spell? right now looking at comparisons to the ru l2c it makes these classes more than others stand out as being unsustainable and unplayable in comparison to others, creating an effectively smaller pool of classes to pick from when considering long term investments into what classes people want to play. arrow cost/upkeep had been glossed over and discussed by other forum visitors but being a craftable item, and also being dropped by some mobs and certain grades being cheaply accessible from npc stores they are readily available at reasonable prices relative to the server adena drop rate, but graded crystals/cursed bones most likely are going to have an out of reach fixed pricebracket that render them a rare commodity in most cases.

have things like this been put up for discussion internally or as i previously mentioned, are we just going to get an exact same set of patches just with localized translations?
    Amarantha -We haven't discuss such aspects yet.

31,No, you're not right:

- cap is at 75 in 1.0 already, and won't be reached in 1.0, and probably not during 1.03 either

- Regarding people leaving: 80% of Russian players have left during 1.0... 1.03 brings some (not all) solutions to change what made people leave. And in no way starting with 1.03 would destroy the market. It's the other way around actually, more adenas > people using more shots, buying NG/D stuff > better economy. (And it wouldn't create inflations since NG/D stuff, and D crystals are bought from NPCs anyway, so prices will be stable).

IF NCSoft KR allows Innova to start with 1.03, i'm 99% sure they will. Question is, will NCSoft KR allow them.

@CM Amarantha would you be kind enough to clarify the 1.0/1.03 situation I mention a couple posts above please ? :)
    Amarantha - If by 1.03 you mean Age of War, I can say only that this question is still open and it requires discussion both within the team and with the developers. Launch of "basic" version does not necessarily mean launching the same version that was introduced on Russian servers in 2014, though. This issue will need much examining, and while making the decision we will take into account experience gained by Russian project.

34,How many accounts will you be able to have logged from one PC?
    Amarantha - Number of windows you can launch equals the number of accounts that have active subscription.

35,Will Lineage 2 Classic work on Windows 10?

Now it's pretty clear MS will release W10 before Innova releases EU L2C, and as far as I know the reason why L2 ain't working on W10 is Innovas bot/keyloger protection. I think that way because I can run L2 on japanese official, but I can't run innova's regular L2 client.
    Amaratnha-Yes, Windows 10 won't be supported by Frost until RTM version. Therefore, if L2C is released after that moment, it would be supported.
    UPD: Windows 10 is already supported

37,Is there any chance that you might make an Mac client also? That might give you s few more customers!
    Amarantha -That's up to developers.

1 - Being p2p, there will be more event free or gonna be like on GOD that in all event, who buy on L2 Store has more chance than anothers one?
    2 - Some plan for better payment for Americans people? as Brasil for exemple.
    3 - In Classic L2, are u going implement app with bronze, silver and Gold wings like GOD?
    4 - The interface will be like Odyssey?
    Amarantha
    1. We have various in-game events both on GoD and Classic Russian servers.
    2. According to our user agreement, services are provided by Innova only within Europe. That's the main reason why we are not planning to adjust business model to other regions.
    3. That's up to developers.
    4. Yes. You can look through some screenshots from RU Classic servers.

39,Will there be character transfer for European players from Russian Classic servers ? :)
    Amarantha - No.

40, Sooooo, from what I was reading in your kinda-patch notes: no kamael?
    Amarantha - Yes, Kamael and Ertheia races are not presented in game.

41, What are the plans for game chronicle evolution ? we get prelude now, will we get C1, C2, C3, C4, C5 ?
    Amarantha - That's up to developers, but Classic has its own path of evolution, so you cannot compare it directly with old chronicles.

42, Something I don't think has been asked before (my apology if i'm mistaking) :
    Say you give this project the green light: About how long between the official announcement, and the grand opening ?
    I expect you don't know exactly, but can probably give a rough estimation.
    Amarantha - Official final announcement with exact dates would be made closer to the server launch, as it was for Russian Classic.

43, I don't think they can respond to something like that Norz, there are likely many factors playing in both from a business perspective and technical. As easy as it may seem it is a challenge to launch these games and there is always problems. Probably the business side and the cooperation with NCSoft KR is the one taking the longest time to figure out in this case which is a bit different from the launch they had with 'real' L2 here in EU.

Amarantha - Mostly everything is true :) There is also a plenty of work on localisation, technical and legal aspects, commercial and marketing strategies, testing, staff recruiting, and so on, and so forth.

44. Kuro1n - Also to add some question for innova: Will there be pet shots or we gotta wait for NCSoft to add this first? Kind of lacking to play a summoner atm considering the only thing you do is spam a level 20 nuke and recharging with a pony or equivalent.
    Amarantha - That's a very popular question among Russian audience as well, but so far we haven't received any information from developers. Most likely we will have to wait for it going live on Korean servers first.
    Kuro1n - I see, follow up question: Does Innova have any power over how the RU/EU version should be changed in different ways than the KR version? Or does the versions have to stay absolutely identical when it comes to general gameplay? Because there exists a few gameplay imbalances right now, warriors and as already specified summoners specifically have a hard time in PVP which is the main component to L2 gameplay these days in the west, the asian markets are not as incredibly focused on PVP since the games are played at a different phase, people grind longer and stick longer to the servers thus other aspects are counted in and taken into account during balancing like the higher end of levels or grinding (PVE).
    Amarantha We have quite a narrow room for actions, all changes have to be thoroughly considered and agreed by the developers. We have already implemented some changes for Russian servers, e.g. adena rate modification, but profound changes in game design and balance of classes are not likely to be changed exclusively for oversees versions.

1. I know it's early for this question, but will you implement some sort of PK token to prevent purchased LVL 50+ chars in NG gear ganking lvl 1-40 players and demanding money from them in order to allow them to XP? Innova RU was very slow to react to this problem and it caused a lot of frustration and quitting from newbie players. I think a lot of players could have been saved if the people who were doing this were investigated and it was found they had purchased the chars in order to wipe out newbie zones.
    2. Low B grade like in RU Classic or full B grade?
    3. Will the following crazy/ridiculous updates from Korea be coming?
      1. Any level can wear any grade items. e.g. lvl 1 can wear B grade.
      2. Overenchanting low grade items gives 3x as many bonuses from before, making D/C grade more powerful than B/A grade.
    4. Do you have any plans to enforce against the purchase of chars and adena in general, even legit leveled chars or legit obtained adena, or will your focus be on stopping botted chars and adena only?
    5. 4% death penalty or 10% death penalty?
    Amarantha -
    1. Anti-PK buff has been partly implemented on Russian servers, and will be probably developed in the future to meet the needs of players.
    2. Keep in mind Russian version
    3. It's too early to discuss this question. We will need to discuss TOI features for Russian version first.
    4. We are generally fighting against all kinds of RMT.
    5. 4% - in the future - for sure. What death penalty would be set at the start of the project is not certain atm.

46. Will North Americans/South Americans be banned? Some of us already play on Gran Kain. Many of us had plans to bring our parties here and start a side on the server. Now I'll probably just remain on Gran Kain. I have no plan to ever play or use an NCWest product ever again.
    Amarantha - Players from North and South America won't be able to purchase subscription and/or enter the game.

47. Since its confirmed that you are launching L2C, my question is if you are going to share online number with community or you will keep it for yourself just like with core?
    Amarantha - Yes, so far we do not plan to reveal online numbers, just like for Core.

48. since greece has problem with paypal/paysafe how we can pay the subscription to play?there will be another way of payment?
    Amarantha - This problem will be resolved along with the similar question for Core players.

49. I have a raquest to the staff: Please, don't go x1 rates, it's insane nowdays.
    I explain: People who used to play L2 back then are adults today (including me). We have jobs, family and other obligations. We cant play 24/7. So, what about go x3 or x5 rates? Its way more viable in my and my friends opinion.
    Amarantha - No, developers do not plan to increase EXP rates at the moment.

50. Anything said about payment and montly fee, what the price will be ?
    Amarantha - Subscription fee will be revealed upon the start of preorder or earlier.

51. Will we have a say about ingame features, for example, keep out or include fishing, SA, augmenting in case they are available? Like opt-out of some built-in features?
    Amarantha - Introducing changes to the client of syuch a scale involves a lot of time, efforts and discussions with developers, so it can be done, but only in case of the utmost need for changes in game process.

2, zzzzz - If we get the 15k wall, do you have a expected release date? not an official, just an aproximate date, or an ideal one.
    Amarantha - We cannot indicate any date of launching the server, even approximate or desired, as it depends on factors we cannot change or foresee at this moment.
    4, edwin11
    -
    a, How much time will it take to run a server when you decide to make it?
    Amarantha - As i have said, there are a lot of things that will influence the process of opening the server, so it would depend on future situation.
    6, apophis
    - Will we get the chance to preorder? And what will the benefits be?
    Amarantha - Decision on preorder will be made only after we will be confident about server launch.
    deleu
    2- has the price been established?
    3- why isn't america restricted from playing on innova eu servers? i make this a relevant question in hope to address the possibility of na opening a Classic server as well. i never understood why we can freely play here and i'm not sure if that will stay like this.
    Amarantha
    2, Pricing policy would be elaborated only after making a solid decision to open the server.
    3, According to our user agreement, services are provided by Innova only within Europe. so far we do not prohibit access to European servers for players not from Europe, and we do not have plans to do that.

14, let's assume you make it official by the end of may. how long would it take for you to open them ? a couple weeks ? a couple months because of minor adjustments to make ? a semester because it'll take some serious coding and infrastructure work ?
    what would be a reasonable window ?
    Amarantha - We cannot indicate any date of launching the server, even approximate or desired, as it depends on factors we cannot change or foresee at this moment.
    That would probably mean Age of War, as it seems to bring some very needed adjustments. Thanks.

Any reasonable time frame for some interesting news from Innova ? Or do you expect you won't have much to communicate during the summer ?
    Amarantha -We expect much routine preparatory work this summer, but in case we come across something interesting and encouraging, we will share it with all of you :)
    , give us the time of the start. Like this year or after vacations new year, whatever
    Amarantha -As it was mentioned before, the project would be launched after the summer. We hope to launch it as soon as possible, but cannot confirm any certain or even approximate date. But let us hope that it would be this year :)
    Any a little info for server progres is good?!?!?!?!?
    Amarantha -As I said above - we are on routine preparatory work phase. Follow announcements or this thread, any interesing news will be posted.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2015
    Girenas, Akumafourth, TA4M2 and 3 others like this.
  2. MaoMao

MaoMao User

i have one question only for the team, everything else i can take it as it comes.

will botting be allowed whether officially (approved bot clients) or unofficially (not banning the reported bots due to the revenue they bring like int he russian server)? this is the only question of interest for me.
    after many years of trying to keep a legit clan in various servers, i found out it is not possible, so, unless botting is not allowed in any way or, it is a game feature available for all, i will not come to this server, nor many people i know.

3. Apophis

Apophis User

i don't know what answer, or better say what statement you are expecting as an official answer. there will be something on the lines of "botting or use of any third party program is strictly prohibited as stated in the rules" and this will be the answer they will give in either situation. they, or any other decent publisher, will never say like "emm, there will be some bots running around, but we are doing our best to keep this under control".

4. Onyx

Onyx Innova Group

that's a strange question. the only answer is "no, botting has never been and will never be allowed".
    saying that the game team makes profit from bots... that's quite a statement. can you somehow support it with evidence maybe?

Bimartt and Bellroth like this.
  5. zzZzz

zzZzz User

if we get the 15k wall, do you have a expected release date? not an official, just an aproximate date, or an ideal one.

6. Apophis

Apophis User

he was saying that if you go for a p2p service, innova is getting the founds for every bot (that means an active account) that is launched.

7. Seivlas

Seivlas User

i think he's not stating that the game team makes direct profit from bots. he means that the bots, in a p2p business model, bring money by their existence itself. if you have people with bot armies, every single of those bot has to pay the monthly fee, resulting in a big amount of money (ofc, i don't think it's a viable strategy in the long run, as "legit" players will just leave by seing that, thus reducing the number of player (i.e : less money) and also reducing the interest for the server (i.e : less money).

Matul6924 likes this.
  8. MaoMao

MaoMao User

exactly. i was in the russian server and you can see bots all over the place, completely different from core where it is hard to see one unless you are going to look for them. since it is run by the same company, i figure the only difference is the payment model, in a p2w model, you do not gain anything from bots, if everyone farms their levels, items and adena with bot, if pvp is a matter of better programs and lower ping, there is no strategy involved, legits have no chance of catching the bots unless they buy from them powerlevel adena and items and as we can see in the na servers, that "strategy" is not working for the company either. that is why i was suprised to see it applied in the russian server.
    i do not even know how to report them there and if anyone bothers to check, the fact they exist shows the means to prevent them from thriving failed or are deliberately not employed.

my question was about this server, what is the intention, apply na/russian classic model, or it will be a place where the law will be applied like in the core server? if the na model will apply, can we have 2 servers, one botted and one legit? see which one does better and keep that one?

9. DeepBlue

DeepBlue Head Moderator (EU) Head moderator

guys can we please keep discussions out of this thread, it's purpose is for you to ask questions that will directed to the team.

if you wish to discuss these in more detail amongst yourselves then please just quote the post and discuss it in the daily discussions thread.

regards.

10. MaoMao

MaoMao User

actually, it is a discussion with the team.
    the gm reply shows my question was not clear enough, people clarified it and i did the same with examples.
    so, we have a clear (hopefully) now question.

11. DeepBlue

DeepBlue Head Moderator (EU) Head moderator

actually its "questions for innova team" and as i said further more detailed discussions can take place in the daily discussion thread. we just want to have a clear thread for questions only so that we avoid missing them amongst the discussions going around the rest of the section.

12. blowmeaway

blowmeaway User

accounts outside europe wil be charged for a equal amount of money? or will be balanced?

13. CM Amarantha

CM Amarantha Innova Group

to make this point clear:
    firstly, we have a very strict policy towards botting on russian classic servers. accounts of botting characters are permanently blocked and all the characters which receive items and adena from bots are blocked permanently as well.
    secondly, indeed, you can see quite some bots there, but it happens not because we approve it or in any way turn the blind eye to the situation. bots exist because the demand for them exists. to explain it: players support bot-users through rmt, as almost all the in-game funds sold by special websites goes from botting. we do a lot of bothunting, gather bot reports from players, and every week we are blocking more than a thousand accounts on russian classic, but as long as players will use illegal ways of getting adena, bots will be created. we are eliminating them, but we cannot eliminate the underlying reason for their existance.

the same rule will be applied in case we succeed in our intention to open european classic server: we will do a lot of bothunting and sanctions will be severe.

if you would like to go into further discussion please proceed to: https://4gameforum.com/threads/l2-classic-daily-discussion.25737/

Last edited: May 8, 2015
    Leeway, AbbaZabba, MaoMao and 3 others like this.
  14. zzZzz

zzZzz User

i have another question flying over my head...
    we know this will be p2p... but, how much it will cost? russian version is 300ru ( around 6€)... i think 6€ is a good price so everyone can pay it... other price over 6€ could reduce the playerbase since there are a lot of people that wont pay 10€/month for a 10+year old game and very hardcore.

15. turnON

turnON User

"feel free and raise normal topics. but be aware some of them can not be still answered as we are in registration phase"

i don't think staff will asnwer on it , you will get your answer after registration period when we will get yes or no i will add your topic upp as well but answer will be for sure delayed

16. Edwin11

Edwin11 User

1. how much time will it take to run a server when you decide to make it?
    2. will we get the latest korean update or the old russian one? (translators could translate the game directly from korean to english)
    3. will you run a real money shop providing only cosmetic changes to a character? (hats/agations)
    4. how to dualbox legally? do we need to create two separate accounts (1 email or 2 different emails?)?

17. vanity

vanity Moderator

here goes my question :

- will you make some kind of nickname reserve before opening server ? i mean if don't recall bad in russian classic you could choose a nickname and share a link for voting with your friends
    if there was more than one person with the same nick the most voted one gets it. ( maybe it was on xxxxxxxxx server but anyway )

mod edit: name dropping private servers is not permitted on the forum boards

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2015
  18. Hartassen

Hartassen User

will eu classic also have 1/6 adena drops as ru classic?

Shorla and Kakarott like this.
  19. Approbus

Approbus User

i think this was answered quite a bit of times, but lets ressume it:

short answer: yes.

long answer: technically, it's 1/6x rates in comparison to old lineage. classic is not resimulating c1+ world, but resimulating most of it's features plus new features and adjustment. adena rates are one of those refined features and official servers will never correct developer's rates, but what they can do is implement loads of events in which we could get boost on exp or adena rates for limited time period. other than that, we are stuck with "1/6" rates.

AccodoToonype likes this.
  20. Apophis

Apophis User

will we get the chance to preorder? and what will the benefits be?