1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

we will have latin america proxy?

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Inthepit, Apr 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inthepit

Inthepit User

we will have latin america proxy?

or we have to use wtfast advanced account??

2. Maya Reinhartz

Maya Reinhartz User

worry about getting registrations up then ask for a dedicated proxy.

i'd say no though.

3. zzZzz

zzZzz User

i think we could get it if innova see a great number of players playing here... but now we have to break down that 15k registratrions wall. so spread the word and use your registration-hammer hard!

4. Inthepit

Inthepit User

if we know the staff is willing to put us a dedicated proxy we can get more registrations from all american latin population.

5. zzZzz

zzZzz User

even before thinking of play, we have to get 15k registrations... so, the only way you could get the proxy, is registrate, wait and do a formal ask when we have the server.

Maya Reinhartz likes this.
  6. Oscar

Oscar User

proxies are private server's custom thingy, no chance it will be added :d

7. MaoMao

MaoMao User

i do not think there will be a serious ping problem, unless the customer has a bad isp. from sa i can get 150-200 ms ping to romania which is further away than the server. this is not cs and the 1-2 hits pvp is a thing of the past, the players are slower in classic, also, this is why ranged classes have such a big advantage. at 200 ms, it is not ideal, of course, but it is totally playable and as i played on na servers for years at similar pings, you learn to compensate somehow automatically.

8. Sellas

Sellas User

wtfast does not improve your ping. it is technologically impossible. please stop advertising this scam.

9. zauliuz

zauliuz User

server not runing peoples qq about ping :d
    and yes. wtfast battleping and other soft just take your money and do almost nothing, just change some numbers, thats it. :)
    install leatrix (it change something in windows registry) and thats it. + it's free..
    but if you really want lower ping - get better isp or move live to europe. thats all. also don't use wifi for online mmo games.

10. turnON

turnON User

the license is covering european countries , i don't think there will be any proxy for n/a part , the only way is to use some decrease ping program battle ping or other soft which can help you if we will have server/s

so far there is still a lot of days to go.

11. KoBa4a

KoBa4a User

before the time when everything is held by ncsoft i played in hindemith this is an n/a server and i had no problems....
    but if there are problems i had friends who used their programs and everything was ok.
    don't worry guess that innova will offer a solution!

12. Approbus

Approbus User

ping between opposite shores of the pond will always exist. however, there are few factors to consider:

• south america will have higher ping to european server, in comparison to north america
    • proxies can help lower ping by some amount
    • programs like leatrix and battleping can lower your ping, but not by a whole lot
    • using direct cable connection instead of wireless connection will help you in lowering ping
    • lineage 2 is not one of those games where ping has to be extremely low in order to enjoy it (warcraft 3, dota 2, etc).

i think north american players (provided they have pristine conditions) won't have considerable latency that can ruin their gameplay. south american players however, will most likely have their gameplay influenced by ping at some extent.

13. Oscar

Oscar User

at first get any idea about technology you talk about ;)
    correcting horrible routing is greatly possible and your isp doesn't always have power to fix it, cuz he control only his own infrastructure and exchange traffic with others. proxy/vpn/chains can change trace to target avoiding problematic nodes and in result improving your gameplay from unplayable into perfectly fine. not to mention multiple techniques isps use to reduce network load on prime time, these can also impact your gaming negatively. of course it wont help if you connection is fine or wont make your ping lower than physically possible basing distance.
    everything is technically possible, only cluecless morons call it scam or selling air.

14. blowmeaway

blowmeaway User

i use wtfast..
    and yes is good
    ¬¬

15. Inthepit

Inthepit User

i live in ushuaia, and wtfast advanced account is great to play chronos, tera , xxxxxx from where i am, like oscar says "correcting horrible routing is greatly possible and your isp doesn't always have power to fix it"

mod edit: name dropping private servers is not permitted on the forum boards.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2015
  16. Maya Reinhartz

Maya Reinhartz User

ehm.

wtfast limits the amount of random traffic you usually have to go through, enabling an almost direct connection to the server, it doesn't make your internet faster if that's what you're thinking and it won't be useful if you're too close to the server but for cross-continent playing it does wonders.

actually, the further you're away the more effective it will be, when in hueland i don't play mmos without battleping.

the second is not true at all, it helps with connectivity oscillation but that's not a problem to peeps that use wireless connections at a recommended distance from their router. :v

Last edited: Apr 26, 2015
  17. Yunalesca

Yunalesca User

wtfast is not a scam rofl

i cannot play well at core servers on 2 diferent isps (routing to luxembourg is f'd up) and with wtfast i had no more problems. also allows me to play from europe-> na without delays.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.