1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Telling all of my friends about this!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Olympiad, Apr 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Olympiad

Olympiad User

we've been wanting to play an official l2 classic server for a very long time. we tweeted and facebook'd and skyped this to as many people as i could. please make sure you guys do too!

god it'll be so nice to play this old style of l2 with subscription again. i'll be paying for at least 3-4 accounts myself, between me and my wife, and it'll be cheaper than what i pay for destiny packs for me and my wife on ncsoft west's l2.. and events will actually be free again oh man i really can't wait.

please guys go send this to as many people as you can! i want 50,000 votes at least not just 15k, want this server to survive over a decade with a full pop.

tyvm 4game for posting this a few days ago, <3 u very much for coming together to set this thing up. i am really excited and am trying to do my part to give you guys as much support possible.

-olympiad

iMadD, innadril, Feday and 3 others like this.
  2. Apophis

Apophis User

i felt the same in the begining :)

3. innadril

innadril User

hey keep it up bro, don't lose the spirit until the official "no". there's hope until last second.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.