1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie. Продолжая пользоваться данным сайтом, Вы соглашаетесь на использование нами Ваших файлов cookie. Узнать больше.

Telling all of my friends about this!

Тема в разделе "Archive", создана пользователем Olympiad, 24 апр 2015.

Статус темы:
Закрыта.
  1. Olympiad

Olympiad User

Симпатии:
    we've been wanting to play an official l2 classic server for a very long time. we tweeted and facebook'd and skyped this to as many people as i could. please make sure you guys do too!

god it'll be so nice to play this old style of l2 with subscription again. i'll be paying for at least 3-4 accounts myself, between me and my wife, and it'll be cheaper than what i pay for destiny packs for me and my wife on ncsoft west's l2.. and events will actually be free again oh man i really can't wait.

please guys go send this to as many people as you can! i want 50,000 votes at least not just 15k, want this server to survive over a decade with a full pop.

tyvm 4game for posting this a few days ago, <3 u very much for coming together to set this thing up. i am really excited and am trying to do my part to give you guys as much support possible.

-olympiad

iMadD, innadril, Feday и 3 другим нравится это.
  2. Apophis

Apophis User

Симпатии:
    i felt the same in the begining :)

3. innadril

innadril User

Симпатии:
    hey keep it up bro, don't lose the spirit until the official "no". there's hope until last second.

Статус темы:
Закрыта.