1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Worst class to play

Discussion in 'Class Discussion' started by Edwin11, Apr 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Edwin11

Edwin11 User

everyone is thinking about the best class choice. how about the worst one?

Last edited: Apr 27, 2015
  2. Etuldan

Etuldan User

destro for pvp.
    tk still have an ud, aggro, entangle, and so on.
    destro is slow as hell, and will be killed by nukers/archer before getting close range.

Ironic likes this.
  3. Catsi

Catsi User

have you got 10 years old to ask worst class to play ?
    if you like a mmo, you play what you like, not what is the best of the moment.

Polywog and drape like this.
  4. Edwin11

Edwin11 User

dude are you high or something? just elaborating to kill the time. chill or gtfo

at least destro can farm much faster than tk :alien: other case is that tanks don't play solo/dualbox but oh well...

Last edited: Apr 27, 2015
  5. Master Hao

Master Hao User

i think tk is more useful in party than destro.

6. Swayarn

Swayarn User

you want to know what the worst class is?
    worst for pve, pvp, solo grinding, box grinding?

keep in mind that there are as many ways to play this game as there are people playing it!
    if i'd say tk are the worst class, someone will eventully prove me wrong about this statement and kick my but!

7. melior

melior User

there are no bad classes, just bad players. play whatever you want and show us you are worth something, class doesn't play itself.

diMiTr1 likes this.
  8. Zenaj

Zenaj User

while i agree with you, i think that some classes are stronger, they always were.
    and if some average player picks that underpowered class, he's gonna ****. no other way around it.
    but, if same average player picks some strong class, he's gona be solid player, not the best, but still solid good player.

9. Relic

Relic User

i would take destro with decent equip+brains and sos box over 99% of player population here

not even kidding destro is a powerhouse which can clean up most instances in few minutes solo ,sure in pvp he sucks but than again none goes as destro in pvp for that you make useful dual class

10. HellBlade Se7eN

HellBlade Se7eN User

if a class is worst or not, it depends on what are you planning to do with it....

for pvp i think destroyer would be the worst! he is supreme at close-range, but he will never get closer the archers or mages in pvp... he will always die before....
    but he is raid and single farm god can use all weapons can farm aoe cause of pole skills and passive. (tankers are similar but ud,agro,deflect arrow + magic reflect at 2.0 patch)

dagger is a pvp god (especially with the hide that he takes in patch 2.0) but really sucks at farming or raid.

everything depends on what are you planning to do.

11. iboyanov

iboyanov User

sos box, ouch!
    either i am not aware what skills does the sk get in 2.0 (which is still an year away after launching), or you could impregnate your beloved one right now and wait until the fruit of your love can talk and recite the alphabet before you get sos :))))

Kakarott and barone100 like this.
  12. KoBa4a

KoBa4a User

warcryer ;)

ReewOxize likes this.
  13. Leeway

Leeway User

i'd say summoners **** pretty hard for mass pvp. sure - queen buff/pony buff are pretty cool, but when it starts and ends there, its a pretty obvious for me. their dps in pve is not very impressive either. some of the guys above argue, that destro sux at pvp because of his speed. when we start maybe so, but in later chronicles i dare you to outrun him when his zealot and song of wind are up. in mass pvp a destro tends to be a low priority target when you have squishy healers and mages in your range, so speed is not that much of a problem.

14. FryderykChopin

FryderykChopin User

solo pp :roflmao:

15. Ironic

Ironic User

you gonna be amazed how well summoner will be soloing with his summon, while you will be typing him "party please" with your low ng weapon and naked dd.

16. FryderykChopin

FryderykChopin User

yeah i think server will be absolutely flooded with summoners, especially early on :thumbsup:

17. innadril

innadril User

i actually thought it was one of the best classes for solo (if we consider solo as going selfbuffed). heavy armor + bow and shield/dagger.

Ironic likes this.
  18. Leeway

Leeway User

using irony on ironic is kind of ironic. to ironic himself - a guy, grinding alone with his summon ... on classic has a looooong way ahead of him if he wants to "amaze" me. also - how do you picture me in such a situation, provided you know nothing about me? a bit presumptuous dont you think?

19. Ironic

Ironic User

i know this about you:

and now i will show you that you speak *****

this is for 1st quote
    http://forums.goha.ru/showthread_0_0_t1011349

and this is for the quote from you regarding to summoners:
    "summoners dps in pve is not very impressive either

lets check the dps of imba melee, dagger and so on before saying "summoner dps sux"

end of discussion.

and what i would like to say:
    i just don't understand people who played prelude, c1, c2 etc. commenting here about classic as if they know everything. you are wrong, classic is not prelude or c1 or c5.
    if you have never played it better refrain from making **** comments like you know something.

Last edited: May 4, 2015
  20. Leeway

Leeway User

i stand corrected about the 3 lvl quests. the token quests do still exist, however. i found them from the link you provided:

дары хранителя портала. 15-21 +
    раса/класс: любая/любой
    тип: многоразовый
    стартовый нпц: тамил
    награда: оберег хранителя портала - 2шт (тп в глудин)
    прохождение:
    1) поговорите с хранителем портала тамил в деревне орков.
    2) отправляйтесь на плато бессмертия (север), убивайте монстров - серый голем, пока не соберете звездный камень — 20 шт.
    3) поговорите с хранителем портала тамил в деревне орков и получите награду.

просьба хранителя портала. уровень 15-21 +
    раса/класс: любая/любой
    тип: многоразовый
    стартовый нпц: вирфи
    награда: знак хранителя портала - 2шт. (тп в глудин)
    прохождение:
    1) поговорите с хранительницей портала вирфи в деревне гномов.
    2) отправляйтесь на западные рудники, убивайте монстров - базальтовый голем, пока не соберете звездный камень — 20 шт.
    3) поговорите с хранительницей портала вирфи в деревне гномов и получите награду.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.