1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spoiler + SE OR Warlord + SE

Discussion in 'Class Discussion' started by Fuzee, Apr 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fuzee

Fuzee User

i have 2 questions guys, i want to play warlord with se boxed or most of the time will be in parties with friends.

first question is which one will be more profitable in terms of adena/loot & items (dont care about xp). should i go warlord + se or spoiler + se. (spoiler of course on shared spoil if in party).

my second question is whether se is better than wc for either warlord or spoiler? i can see se being better for mana regen + vampiric but lacks in basic buffs where wc can be better for basic buffs + vampiric but no mana regen. what would you suggest?

2. Edwin11

Edwin11 User

spoiler + se no doubt

3. Leeway

Leeway User

dorf >> wr for $$$.to benefit from wc buffs you have to get to 40++ where he gets haste and vr. in other situations that would not matter, but on classic it does. se gets vr early game, has good enough heal and recharge.

4. Fuzee

Fuzee User

thanks, makes sense. i guess i'll go spoiler + se

5. Luminight

Luminight User

consider that wc does not have ww so any form of gathering mobs to pole with warlord may become a little more dangerous.

i think warlord will be the more versatile char but pure profit the spoiler will be far far superior

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.