1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Important changes

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Sailence, Apr 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sailence

Sailence User

i think there are a lot of us that don't understand the extent of the term classic. i have told people about this site and the possible opening of the old style server. the questions i get are numerous, but basically boil down to 1 thing.

there were many flaws in the lineage 2 c1+c2 servers. for example.. can tanks hate players? is the sps and sorc cancel fixed etc. what other skill changes are being made to improve it? destroyer frenzy + zealot? are necromancers gonna paralysis me the entire time im fighting them? are mages gonna be casting the unstoppable, spammable sleep in 1 sec? any other changes that are important to pvp? i saw where they also had the might mortal crystal daggers, which was very op in it's time.

if i can get answers to these things i can better spread the word. no one wants to come to this server and play and level only to pvp mages that cancel your entire buffs 100%

HellBlade Se7eN and Konoxus like this.
  2. Lysil

Lysil User

if the server will be like the russian one then the skills will be the same as you have it now
    its like you will play a fixed c1 with overworked skills and the same clinet you use for the orginal l2
    the comming chronikles will not be 100% the same as there was
    even the playstyle will not be the same as you had it in orginal c1
    classes will have skills that dont even existed in c1 like greater might/shild (only pp warcryer se/ee will not get it coz se/ee are healer how will not get there mainheals greater heal/groupeheal nerfed)

3. Sailence

Sailence User

so the cancels will take all buffs? does hate work in pvp? i cant tell if you are saying all those skills are fixed, or will they be like the old c1 skills?

4. HellBlade Se7eN

HellBlade Se7eN User

http://lineage2classic.power.plaync.com/wiki/캔슬

active google translator... the skill says that "cancels at least one enemy buffs." so think it cancels 1-3 enemy buffs per cancel with 30 sec delay. on classic korean 2.0 patch

5. HellBlade Se7eN

HellBlade Se7eN User

take a look at the
    current list of classes / skills on classic korean

6. Sailence

Sailence User

i checked it, but it is vague, doesn't give exact thing, for example, what is cast time on mage sleep?

7. HellBlade Se7eN

HellBlade Se7eN User

8. Sailence

Sailence User

sleep cast time use to be instant. which was very strong, then they turned it into a 3+ second cast

9. deadmaker

deadmaker User

wait till innova post the patch notes.....

10. Sailence

Sailence User

then how do you get people to commit, show interest and register when they say they want to know more?

11. TheWarSmith

TheWarSmith User

this is just to see how much interest there is from the community. no one is signing up and giving money for an active account ahead of time. people will commit after they have received more detailed information and they can make a better choice on whether or not they want to play and whether or not they think it is a good investment. the questions you have raised seem to be game breakers for you and many others. you will just have to wait like the rest of us until innova releases more information. show interest and wait for more. then commit.

12. fagercraft

fagercraft User

if you want a general thumb rule of skills..

they all work like in god update client. with few exceptions like vr (it does not work on ange, but is still chance based as in god+)

Konoxus, kyclop and Rosenrot like this.
  13. MaoMao

MaoMao User

to make it a bit more clear:
    this is not c1/c2/c3 etc. it is a mix of the initial hardcore game with today's skills and gameplay.
    it is like c1, but a c1 evolved, the devs are rebooting the franchise, will put back the multiplayer part in the game making it harder to solo putting back the hardships such as hard raids, drop penalty from death, increasing experience penalty, no newbie buffer, so you have to have friends with rezzing, friends with buffing, friends with healing capabilities to be able to play. it will also be much harder to make money, so you will have to actively participate in the market, craft your own gear and shots at least, spoil the mats, etc.

ziggle likes this.
  14. Banana Monsta

Banana Monsta User

well map is from prelude times (1.0 ver), difference is that we will have modern textures/skills animation, and everything is far more balanced than it was in past years. destroyers arent such op as they happened, cancel/sleep works as it used to work from interlude+, there are skills such as hide(in 2.0). i guess its enough to look through http://l2central.info/classic

15. Darktoy

Darktoy User

hide is 1.0.3 age of war :)

basically this is a balanced c1 with polished gameplay and updated skills.

HellsinG and ReewOxize like this.
  16. turnON

turnON User

kyclop likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.