1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prepare for l2classic

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Lionna, Apr 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lionna

Lionna User

ok so innova you see we will hit easy 15k registrations.
    we waited so long time for this... so pls make your plan for opening l2classic, ppl who registered yet want to play soon and fast join the server....
    just prepare for this pls and after registration you decide how many servers you will have to open..
    we wait now over 6 month :p

2. innadril

innadril User

the train can't stop now.

ReewOxize likes this.
  3. higoo

higoo User

the community was waiting for this moment long time ago.we have prove we need the old hardcore lineage 2. hopefully we will have the chance to enjoy once again the old game we all like!!!!!

make it fast please!we can't wait :)

Freud OAP and ReewOxize like this.
  4. Lionna

Lionna User

like they know that they will get enough ppl, just prepare your server now pls so we can start maybe 1 month after registration part....
    because many ppl registered even now and if you start your servers fast they will start for sure ;)

5. Luminight

Luminight User

they do have an incentive to start them asap, more money ;d

6. MaoMao

MaoMao User

i think this will blow core away. it was probably launched because p2w is not working anymore, so, nothing to lose.
    a scenario where most people play on classic and use core to test stuff is possible.

RedWWW likes this.
  7. innadril

innadril User

f2p is bad for players, yet most of them don't understand because they read the word "free" and they lose their minds. p2p is the most balanced and fair model for mmorpgs. f2p may work well in mobas or games that haven't got a living world inside of them, but when you mess a virtual world with its own player driven economy with external real cash, you're destroying the game. even if the cash shops items were only cosmetics, you're harming the economy and with it, the whole game.

ReewOxize likes this.
  8. Swayarn

Swayarn User

well ever sinse p2w was launched with god l2 was never the same

9. MaoMao

MaoMao User

i depends. it proved it can keep cheating at bay. not perfectly, of course, there is probably some rmt going around, but there is no interest to keep bots in game for any amount of time, while in a p2p model any subscription brings money.
    now, of course, this is not ncwest, but there should be no letup in banning, no forgiveness, no first offence nothing, if the rmt people know it is not gonna work, we will at most have "pwnzorz" afk-ing and taking big risks because you cannot hide.
    the game was p2p in ncwest innova brought the p2w first and then the main problem was cheating, which was mainly solved now here with p2w.
    of course, that was not the case in ncwest which does not have to make money being subsidized by the koreans, while innova has to make money to pay for the license, not only that it is not subsidized. the same pressure may convince them to allow "some" cheating and that will be then end because there is no turning back from that point, or will take years.
    we will see, i am definitely going to try one last time, because i know, it is possible to keep a server clean with minimal cheating. if they do manage it, we will have many years of l2, which wont even be called classic anymore, as there wont be any p2w left.

10. KonikGaB

KonikGaB User

i'm actually very excited and i cant wait for l2 classic even if it will be very hard i pursue it :) calm down and wait.

brisantina and vanity like this.
  11. FryderykChopin

FryderykChopin User

the waiting is killing me... 5 days until 21st :thumbsup:

RedWWW, brisantina and vanity like this.
  12. Apophis

Apophis User

i hope you realize that the announcement may come later as "we will send you a letter stating our decision, shall it be "yes" or "no", after 21th of may."

13. Ceausheasca

Ceausheasca User

surpriseeeeeeeeeeeeeee !! pfff..

RedWWW likes this.
  14. FryderykChopin

FryderykChopin User

no. i don't realize that. i refuse to realize that. 21st is the day we get the big news :x3:

15. Apophis

Apophis User

hope so, but i'm always preparing for the worst :)

16. nonas

nonas User

was 21st news promised? i thought only the registrations will be stopped, i would be surprised if they posted anything the same day coz u need to analyze the data and **** and then decide which way and how to go.

17. Zenaj

Zenaj User

i think (hope) mod will post final number on may 21st. we'll need to wait longer for official decission.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.