1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do quests give you a decent amount of XP/Adena or other rewards?

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Fuzee, Apr 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fuzee

Fuzee User

is it worth doing quests vs hunting monsters? (though most quests require hunting monsters). just wanted to know if questing is worth.

2. MaoMao

MaoMao User

you have to do them, at least those for adena. as for exp, no way you can exp like in god by quest.absolutely different scenario, kill mobs all the way.

3. Oscar

Oscar User

yep, quests are good to make, especially all on starting village (adena + ng weapon better than that stick you get at start). it's easier to spot new quests on this client version because you can see them as flashing icon on minimap.

innadril likes this.
  4. Approbus

Approbus User

all one-time quests are worth doing on classic, especially if you get lucky on quest monsters. as for repeatable quests, they will also be very usfeul, if they don't implement unreasonable 2k adena rule (as on russian).

5. Oscar

Oscar User

worth to note - repeatable quests got weekly limit on classic.

6. Approbus

Approbus User

yes, repeatable quests that aren't "continuation quests" are limited to 15 or 20, i forgot. but those quests that are doable for unlimited amount of time shouldn't be limited in adenas. that was "anti-bot measure", but it screwed economy early so badly. people were having enough quest items to turn them into 200-300k adena (which is huge deal in early days) and they got 2k adena (or was it 10k, it seems that i forget too many things so quickly ...).

7. Kamrooz

Kamrooz User

weekly?!?!...so i can't do the zombie parts quest in gludio over and over? =*(. was hoping to make some mula with that...lol.

8. CDVM

CDVM User

repeatable quest limit weekly: 50
    quest max adena reward (anti-bot): 1000

9. TheWarSmith

TheWarSmith User

will the old strategy guide be useful again? just curious.

10. Approbus

Approbus User

no, but russian got access to all available quests (new version) long before serever opened. hopefully, we will get same here.

11. Apophis

Apophis User

are you leaving gk for the european server? if yes, why?

ReewOxize and Crazy0ne like this.
  12. TheWarSmith

TheWarSmith User

that is good to know. ty

13. fagercraft

fagercraft User

innadril and Approbus like this.
  14. MaoMao

MaoMao User

15. CDVM

CDVM User

i am not leaving yet, if i leave will be because i will not find a proper cp. not many russian cps want an english speaker player because they will have to give mixed instructions.

16. Luminight

Luminight User

i would say the quests pre 20 are needed. the old repeatedble ones like for abandoned camp and dion treasure boxes are hugely nerfed to the point of its not even worth soeing to turn them in...

17. Approbus

Approbus User

the thing is, if we would have solid bot-protection, like innova is advertising, we wouldn't need that stupid adena limit. i would really like to hear about this from some1 official.

18. zzZzz

zzZzz User

we will have the same version that is running in russia. so y es, adena nerf will be here. and thats make the game hardcore. if you cant deal with it, this isnt your game.

19. Approbus

Approbus User

you don't understand. it wasn't how russian version was rolling from the day 1, it was introduced later. i can deal with it or without it, but korean version (official one) doesn't have it. either way, it's not something that will make or break the deal (it is important early, later bit less), so there is no need for "not game for you" policy, we are not 15 yo kids anymore :)

20. turnON

turnON User

when i was in the opening of gran kain server it was amazing to reach even 1 mob or half from him :) quest will be playing a big role from beginning items armors wepaons , than ofcourse you will go withur cp on spots where you can aoe and get reward adena , for some parties will be inportant adena for some lvl and dropped materials spoiled or full items. warious ways

cheers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.