1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wolves in L2 classic?

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Ombre de Lune, Apr 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ombre de Lune

Ombre de Lune User

i tried to have a look at l2classic korea, but couldn't find any info. how is wolf training in l2 classic?

Kakarott likes this.
  2. attack

attack User

wolves and other pets ruined lineage2.

Kloey, PanPan and barone100 like this.
  3. fagercraft

fagercraft User

nah they where awesome.. sadly no pet is in classic afaik. only summons

4. Ombre de Lune

Ombre de Lune User

if there's no wolves, then the game is useless to me, training wolves was my main activity in game since release, back when they would lose a full level and drop all their equipment when they died, and when they had to do damage to earn xp. when great wolves were introduced, i had already a level 57 wolf.

i don't get why non summoned pets would not be included, they were in game already during beta. there was always non summoned pets in l2.

5. zzZzz

zzZzz User

well... maybe koreans are waiting to introduce then lateral...

6. Waldorf

Waldorf User

strange i too remember the lvl 15 wolf quest being in prelude, and if it was in prelude it should definitely be in classic imo.
    are you sure it's not in the game or are people just not bothering on ru servers because it's a huge adena sink ?

7. MaoMao

MaoMao User

they are not in. i am also sorry about that, imo, yeah, kooka/buffalo did something to suppress some roles, or at least making it possible to do without in some situations, but wolf is so hard to raise and expensive that it will not really do that, nobody can replace dds with wolf, but it might be a good addition to summoners and very good in raids.
    they came way early, i think were already in c3?

8. attack

attack User

please do not add pets,all those kokaburras makes real supports uselesss, and wolves hit harder than dd's, just makes no sence and totally unbalances the game.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2015
  9. Grazzt

Grazzt User

wolves and hatchlings were really nice indeed, getting them and training them was really fun and added yet another layer to the game, i hope we'll get them somehow :thumbsup:

Armis, Kakarott and barone100 like this.
  10. iboyanov

iboyanov User

nah, wolves and pets that cast buffs/heal/recharges are not a part of the balance of the game - they shouldn't be introduced at all. i can see them fit only if they cannot attack/cast skills, but instead be used as mounts to travel faster from point "a" to point "b".
    pet lovers should be able to feed them and gain experience on them for a bonus of 2 movement speed per 5 mount lvls or something like that and put items on them so they look cool while you ride them! :)

11. MaoMao

MaoMao User

as much as i like my kookabooras, i agree with you about pets that heal and buff, but, i disagree about the wolves and hatchlings, raising them is insanely difficult in the original conditions, so, you earn the extra damage and speed at a very high cost in experience and food/items for them.

Fragola, iboyanov and Grazzt like this.
  12. Grazzt

Grazzt User

yep, this exactly ^

13. attack

attack User

i see no problems if they are just mounts.

14. Luminight

Luminight User

i can also confirm there are no pets atm only summons

HellsinG and fabzu like this.
  15. KonikGaB

KonikGaB User

i have hope the wolves will be in l2c. it is rlly nice to have someone by the side :) like pet especially when it is wolve

16. Kabulozo

Kabulozo User

i don't think so, the pets in l2 are useless. one the things i love about lineage 1 is how better designed the pet system is. they have proper status per level + proper equipments. in other words, in l1 you just need your favorite character + your self buffs to solo + your pet(s) - you can have multiple pets if you decide to invest in charisma status.

dual box is not needed in l1 because the buffs are not overpowered as in l2 and they are sprinkled over all classes, not just concentrated in some classes. so instead of creating dual-trial boxes, just go with one char + 1-2 pets in l1.

Last edited: May 16, 2015
  17. Overture

Overture User

lvl 55 geat wolfs/snow wolf/fenrirs are useless in later chronicles?
    kookaburras are useless?

where did you came from

18. Kabulozo

Kabulozo User

at certain point they'll become useless because nc didn't make any new gear for then while players will get s80 and beyond.

19. MaoMao

MaoMao User

level 94 fenrir does 1/4 of the damage of one wynn soulless at level 85 with top weapon and dies way easier.
    kooka does some recharge, but with rebirth is useless in party and solo mages are rare at high levels.

20. Approbus

Approbus User

golden era of pets was gracia final, and i am not sure if i liked it that much. i am not saying that i am not for pets at all, just that not every damn char in party should have a pet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.