1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Catacombs

Discussion in 'Archive' started by nyegrai catalin, Apr 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nyegrai catalin

nyegrai catalin User

hello.will catacoms be available?

2. higoo

higoo User

catacombs first appear at chronicle 3.as they say at their description it will be open world and no instances.so i guess until the expansion similar to chronicle 3 do not expect any catacombs :)

3. attack

attack User

wish there was no catacombs nor seal stones. not even cp bar.

4. nyegrai catalin

nyegrai catalin User

i asked because i want to make a warlord... :( will be spots for warlord? aoe?

5. higoo

higoo User

personaly i suggest you to create and play the character you want :) as i know they have change a bit the spots-drops from the old chronicle 1 but cruma tower will always be the aoe spot and i guess dragon valley will have aoe groups.after all it's not only the 1st chronicle.the game will have a bright future with many updates-expansions and you as all of us have to think about the future :)

create and play a character you will love to play for long long long time.

6. nyegrai catalin

nyegrai catalin User

will do!any idea when server will open?

7. attack

attack User

not announced yet. my best guess - at the start of june.

8. nyegrai catalin

nyegrai catalin User

that will be to awesome!a dream come true :d

9. innadril

innadril User

i think not before july/august, but the wait can be much worse. i would personally prepare my mind for the worst, then if it comes before well, hell yeah.

10. attack

attack User

they already know goal will be reached. therefore, they are most likely already preparing.

11. nyegrai catalin

nyegrai catalin User

hope your right!i loved the game how it was 10 years ago....i played first sions of destiny.but i think classic will be better.they ruined game with god update and what comed after that...

HellBlade Se7eN and innadril like this.
  12. innadril

innadril User

they need not only hardware preparation and economical planning, but translations too. and there are many words to translate in quests.

13. higoo

higoo User

translations is not a big deal.for sure they need time but usualy a translation project lasts from a week to 4-5 weeks it it's a totally new game.there are some unofficial projects and thoose guys already have translate the game.i guess inovva team has for sure more staff to work on it and more experienced.

we manage to change the conversation from catacombs to (how hard is the game to be released and when it will be released)
    immortal l2 community :d

innadril likes this.
  14. innadril

innadril User

yes, getting back to the topic, as someone said before, pick the class you're gonna enjoy the most. there will always be groups of mobs, or you can train them. also i hope catacombs to eventually appear as they were not a game breaking addition. they are not complete instances where you are in your own world... as for rifts, those are a different story.

rqxmvKK118 and fabzu like this.
  15. attack

attack User

i has been said, that the client has been translated already, hardware preparation and economical planning does not take more than a week for a big group of experienced staff, it is only up to how early they actually want to start, the sooner they start, tge more money they will earn, and w hen money is the factor, usually people become efficient.

16. Grazzt

Grazzt User

i agree 100% with innadril, catacombs were not instances, they were open-world, i still remember people launching a mob train on me cos they wanted the spot ... fun fun times that i wish i'd still be able to experience again :p

besides, this whole dawn vs. dusk competition was a really nice addition to make the world feel even more alive !

so, yes to catacombs, no to rifts ! ;)

RealDope and innadril like this.
  17. higoo

higoo User

i agree with catacombs but i want catacombs after lets say a year or when they will decide it's time to start the "chronicle 3"(or whatever they will call it) expansion.the most important for all of us i think is to experience once again the good old times.i think the new guys who didn't had the chance to play 10 years ago the good lineage 2 they want the full experience from the day no1 :)

we will have catacombs when the time will come.until then we need the game to be released!!

18. nyegrai catalin

nyegrai catalin User

exacly that i had in mind :d trains of mobs,no rift!i miss fog too :(

innadril and PanPan like this.
  19. attack

attack User

the whole dusk vs down idea is totally game breaking. if someone would be registering on a wrong place or even forgetting to register, it would **** you him so much, it would mean a week behind on everyone else. in general with catacombs you are forced to stay there, because it is most efficient place to farm.

20. nyegrai catalin

nyegrai catalin User

true!

innadril likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.