1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Roleplaying] The Shillien Empire

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Grazzt, Apr 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grazzt

Grazzt User

The Shillien Empire (back from the Teon/Naia days) is here again :D

It's the only Roleplaying Clan so far on the Classic server, and anyone can join, experienced RPers as well as novices, even with an alt !

We are a religious military order dedicated to the Goddess of Destruction herself : Shilen.

Check out every detail about us here :
    http://shillienempire.shivtr.com/

Last edited: Dec 20, 2015
    Ironic and innadril like this.
  2. innadril

innadril User

i was reading your landing page and thinking "actually no, you weren't called drows but brown elves, and your mother is eva not shilien" hahaha xd but i like the idea of having rp clans out there, lineage 2 lore is epic.

SoulIss and Grazzt like this.
  3. Grazzt

Grazzt User

that's very true, we were brown elves at first, but then fled to the underground and became dark elves ... it's actually great to find someone who knows his lineage lore :thumbsup:

SoulIss and innadril like this.
  4. fagercraft

fagercraft User

well i am likely to roll a de dagger, but my main priority is to pay the grind game, not the rp game so i'm looking for a clan with many players an i doubt an rp clan will be where i land even tough i like the idea and will keep an eye out :)

5. Apophis

Apophis User

i hope you will gather enough people for it. i really wanted to try a rp clan (the last thing i want to do in my mmo career), but not in lineage 2 :d

6. Maya Reinhartz

Maya Reinhartz User

i'm a roleplayer, one of the last in fact. what i do in core usually awards me with "wtf" but i have my own fun.

i unfortunately can't join another clan as i have my own to take care of, but do know that there's going to be a self-loving elf that thinks he's the most perfect creature to step on the world of elmoreden(and he is) or a very shy prophet that dreams about travelling across the lands and uncovering its mysteries.

and please consider gathering up rpers so we can write a few articles to http://www.l2rpa.org/ i beg of you :giggle:

7. Grazzt

Grazzt User

well it's probably gonna be mostly alts i think, i will personally run the clan with my main character of course, but other people will probably want to use their alts to get a glimpse of rp as they focus on pve & pvp with their main, but i don't mind, it could be fun too :)

oh woah l2rpa is still up ??
    that brings back fun memories too !!
    i'll go check it out then, is olorae/jkoster (i think that was his name) still around ?

ezioaltair, sibascela and isolidari like this.
  8. Maya Reinhartz

Maya Reinhartz User

olo still logs into chronos every now and then with a few eoc peeps.

trying to convince him to join classic but he doesn't seem that interested in it.

9. Grazzt

Grazzt User

oh boy those were the days ... i think he had some kind of internet-radio show or something, and i was running "grazzt garage" on ign :cool:

anyway, i'm glad to see that there actually is a bit of interest about a rp clan here on the classic server :thumbsup:

innadril likes this.
  10. Maya Reinhartz

Maya Reinhartz User

don't fool yourself sweetie.

i tried looking for rpers within the eu community for years, it has none. if we're over ten people i'll be surprised. but yes, not going to turn your thread into a discussion, sorry. :c

11. Grazzt

Grazzt User

thank you ... sweetie :d

i think that, at the "golden age" of the shillien empire, we were about 15 or 20 in the clan, so yes i don't expect to find more than 10 people here, but like i said i was almost sure that noone would be interested in anything related to rp and it seems that some people actually are, so who knows what will happen ? :rolleyes:

Maya Reinhartz likes this.
  12. innadril

innadril User

well, given that i'm not gonna hardcore rush this time cause (again and again, i know, i'll keep saying it) classic is made to enjoy and embrace nostalgia, maybe i end up preparing some rp background for my prophet... 8)

Grazzt, DodgeThis and Lumpyjak like this.
  13. Grazzt

Grazzt User

my thoughts exactly :thumbsup:
    i think that when i first started playing lineage ii back in the days, just on my own without any real knowledge of the game, it took me about 2 months to get to lv.20 and i enjoyed it so much !
    today, in 2 months, you can just jump into a new mmo and hit level cap, then get bored, then move to another one, rince and repeat...

every new mmo claims to be "different" nowadays, when they're in fact pretty much clones of each others with just a different setting (except maybe for the secret world), but this classic server will be a really different experience, we'll spend a lot of time on our characters, so adding a bit of rp background to them will certainly make this experience even more enjoyable ;)

14. innadril

innadril User

in the elder scrolls online you can hit max level and gear up yourself playing alone in just 2 weeks. i agree with @omegashin "we have to go back".

ReewOxize and Anubis23rus like this.
  15. Grazzt

Grazzt User

excatly, teso is actually a nice game, but it has nothing to do with a mmorpg ... star wars the old republic is also a nice game, but it has nothing to do with a mmorpg ... they're all just single-player games set in a multi-player environnement :confused:

16. innadril

innadril User

i'm enjoying teso, but playing it as a single player game. the main story of the game and the main of my faction.

17. aissixtir

aissixtir User

what do you mean by role playing clan ? isnt this an mmorpg game? i am missing something in the puzzle.

18. Grazzt

Grazzt User

from our upcoming faq on the website :p :

" roleplaying means playing as your character, acting as if you actually were your character, instead of only playing as you, the player behind your pc screen. it adds an extra layer of fun and immersion to the game !
    don't worry though, to us, roleplaying doesn't mean we're ******s always staying in-character no matter what, saying "thee" or "thou" all the time, and using weird emotes like <bows very gracefully with a look of deep respect in his half-closed eyes>.
    but it does mean that we don't care about uber-leveling-24/7-grinding players, everyone can play the game the way they want of course, but they're not the kind of people we're looking for.
    if all you like in lineage ii is grind-grind-grind to get to max.lv as soon as possible and pk everyone, well, have fun but that's not what we're in for.
    a lot of people nowadays jump to a new mmo, try to reach maximum level as fast as possible, then get bored and quit ... rince and repeat with the next mmo ... we choose a different approach, the idea here is light-roleplaying, taking our time, having fun while leveling up and exploring the world of aden. "

and by the way if anyone has any other question, shoot, this way i'll build an up-to-date faq :)

luthercezart likes this.
  19. aissixtir

aissixtir User

<touches his beard> "but i am dwarf!" "i need to get gold to build the great imperial crusade with the recipe that my ancestors invented! how can you deny farming till no more....?"

20. DeepBlue

DeepBlue Head Moderator (EU) Head moderator

guys, please remember that this is a recruitment section and not a discussion section, by all means go ahead and open another thread in the discussion section to get your rp up and going but please leave this area clean for recruitment purposes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.