1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

All RU RMT advisors streamings going OFF

Discussion in 'Archive' started by innadril, Apr 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. innadril

innadril User

well this is weird, i was taking screenshots for future complains about rmt on ru streamers but they are all logging off, who's talking? ¬¬

2. Luminight

Luminight User

i was shocked to see how many advertise rmt sites....

3. innadril

innadril User

the 2 streamings i was screen capturing, with rmt advertising, both went offline without planning it. yet fisher kept online as you can see him in the party of another streaming who doesn't advertise :d
    that's the worst ******* mafia man, i'm one of the most hyped and excited ones here but this turns me off. innova lets them play while advertising rmt? gl :s

brisantina likes this.
  4. Luminight

Luminight User

i suppose innova can't do a lot about outside of game activities although i do feel the same way

5. innadril

innadril User

man if they see a player advertising that **** i think they can ban him... i don't know why they don't. well i think i know but i don't like it :d

6. Luminight

Luminight User

how can they prove that stream isn't from another person though who has then added on the fancy screen with advertising?

7. Approbus

Approbus User

it is live stream. only 100% way to prove it is to check delay between stream and ingame stuff, but it might be too csi ******** and maybe out of their reach.

8. innadril

innadril User

they just have to tune in those streamings if they ever go up again... i made some screens but as you say that can't prove anything. anyway, this guys are lvl 52 and been doing that since the very begining, and were not banned. so either innova doesn't care about their players advertising rmt, or they make 0 research about the issue.

9. Luminight

Luminight User

afaik if it's outside of game their hands are tied

10. innadril

innadril User

but they are seeing their names, on the screen, they can ban the characters because the are advertising rmt and damaging the game lol. both ru guys that were advertising went off, almost at same time, didn't come back yet.

11. Luminight

Luminight User

probably switching on their bot the name of which i won't mention here...

12. innadril

innadril User

in the end, private servers turn to be more legit and less corrupt than offi ones :d

edit: ok, this guy is back and still advertising rmt http://www.twitch.tv/geksagentv

13. Approbus

Approbus User

well, lumi made a valid point. when you are on a payroll, you will do what you are suppoused to do and not playing some rogue detective. if checking/comparing streams isn't in their jurisdiction they won't do it and i can understand it. still, it is worth to mention that many were banned for rmt, hundreds if not thousands.

14. innadril

innadril User

well for some reason that famous fisher wasn't banned.

15. zzZzz

zzZzz User

really... this rmt and bot obssesion is... well... you need to chill out guys.

16. innadril

innadril User

some of us don't want to see the server doomed to die young because of the permission of these practices. in the other hand i can guess who's most probably gonna buy adena :eek:

17. Norz!

Norz! User

don't think so. l2 is a very tough game but it's fine when you fall behind simply because you decided not to be jobless, to have a girlfriend and whatnot. but it's not fine when you feel you're falling behind because people level in their sleep.

i wouldn't mind that much if it was a 1% issue, but if you let things go, soon enough it'll be a 70% issues, with major clans all botting while rest of the server simply giving up.

ironically, after they killed/emptied the server, those guys will be like "ggwp, server dead, ******* carebears, so sad". right.

i really really hope innova will do it right, i mean it's even in their very own interest long term. but seeing people literally advertising rmt on twitch.. lol..

innadril likes this.
  18. innadril

innadril User

that's the point, first they themselves empty the servers and then cry about carebearing. carebearing is to cry upon being griefed, wanting the game to be easier, to have protections, safe zones, etc... this is not carebearing this is just being against unfair and unlegit play. carebears are the ones that support these practices buying adena and letting them exist, yet they think they're pr0 hardcores because they have some equipment they bought with € in rmt. it's ridiculous.

it's like kids that want games to be free, "oh yes, f2p", they're against paying a monthly sub... and when the game turns into p2w (what they deserve) then they cry :d

19. Apophis

Apophis User

they are probably on a sponsorship relation. i can stream and be paid by powerrangers without selling anything on that site so i don't see any problem.

it's like prnhub advertising with that lol team.

20. innadril

innadril User

they don't sell the adena themselves but they're advertising it :s then is that legal for innova rules?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.