1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PVP recording

Discussion in 'Fan Art, Fan Fic, Videos, Screenshots' started by Luminight, May 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luminight

Luminight User

i've not played l2 hardcore for a while and would like to make some pvp videos once i've blown the dust off my swords....

ant tips on programs you guys use? noob friendly ones would be appreciated until i get to grips with them! all i want to do at this stage is record the pvp and maybe mash a few clips together with some background music nothing amazing!

innadril likes this.
  2. diMiTr1

diMiTr1 User

i highly recommend you to find cracked or free version of sony vegas video. program is easy to learn and you can do a lot even with no special effects. (you can definitely find on internet few useful guides for easy effects too.)

here is one of mine old movies if you wish to see example of what you can do only with sony vegas video :)

pov: duelist pvp movie. (movie was made around year 2010.)

size: 600mb
    lenght: 14:30
    format: 1024x768

http://uloz.to/xmjyacy/vol-3-by-dimi-wmv

download speed is without premium account limited to 300kbit. you can still download full movie in 30-35 minutes.

Last edited: May 1, 2015
    Luminight likes this.
  3. vanity

vanity Moderator

most popular and easy way is using obs to record and edit/render with sony vegas however if you want best quality and pro stuff use dxtory to record and sony vegas/ adobe after effects for editing. theres a quick guide how to configure them somewhere in this forum i think @movies

Luminight likes this.
  4. Luminight

Luminight User

thanks for the advice guys i'll look into it!

5. attack

attack User

obs is the most costomisable option and is free, has issues with recording 60fps, but l2 will not run in 60, therefore obs is good place to start.i am unable to record/stream in full screen due to l2's protection, so there may be better ways of doing it, i already posted about this and still searching...

6. Oscar

Oscar User

classic client got built-in recording with not-so-bad quality and small size of file :p

7. attack

attack User

'can't do commentary with that, useless.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.