1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Favourite Song from Lineage 2 OST?

Discussion in 'Fan Art, Fan Fic, Videos, Screenshots' started by Luminight, May 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luminight

Luminight User

for me it's forest calling or southern vineyard, really atmospheric and great tracks to smash mobs faces to :) reminds me of being out in the field and grafting hard!

does anyone else have fond memories of a particular zone? southern vineyard reminds me of my perma red days feeding on tears of the fallen :p

once i have some videos i intend on using the hobbit track "old friends" for a nostalgic l2 video :p

Glanarielle likes this.
  2. Ven al Formaggio

Ven al Formaggio User

my favourite song? dion's theme, hands down.

Grazzt, fagercraft, Luminight and 9 others like this.
  3. Delfos

Delfos User

this one!

Swayarn likes this.
  4. zzZzz

zzZzz User

elven village!!!!!!!!
    god, thtat was my first song in a mmo... really good good good momments... that feel... i can feel it everytime i hear that song.

5. GreedDwarf

GreedDwarf User

this was enough for me to not even have to play classic to get that feeling.....

thank you!!

6. innadril

innadril User

here's mine! i cried a river the first time i heard it after some years far from the good old lineage 2 memories

also the one from floran village, but that was already posted by @luminight

and fyi guys, bill brown is working now in an unannounced mmo and in a project he can't talk about yet. i'm so hyped of hope one of those 2 games could be lineage eternal...

tonni likes this.
  7. Luminight

Luminight User

very chilled out and relaxing song, first time i ever logged into l2 as a male elven fighter i was in awe at the visuals of the game, having only ever played bad browser based mmo's before. this music sums up the elven race nicely ;d

Grazzt likes this.
  8. fagercraft

fagercraft User

shepards flute - dion theme.

hands down.

heres a great version and quality:

also, bill browns linage 2 ost is on spotify if you wanna "play" l2 while working!

Machinae likes this.
  9. Fuzee

Fuzee User

i remember those days in dion

10. Ceausheasca

Ceausheasca User

funny u opened this topic...since today all i did was listen to this:

edit: oh and favourites are dion and outro.

Luminight likes this.
  11. KoBa4a

KoBa4a User

nostalgia for bygone times ;)

Jammer, Ironic, innadril and 2 others like this.
  12. innadril

innadril User

it says outro, but that actually is intro (the call of destiny). outro is another one called "after the storm".

Luminight and Approbus like this.
  13. Luminight

Luminight User

having not been fortunate enough to have play l2 in prelude i did wonder where that track came from but now i know thank you for sharing!

ReewOxize likes this.
  14. innadril

innadril User

i remember that same song from c4 scions of destiny login.

15. Kamrooz

Kamrooz User

here's praying that unannounced game is lineage 3. lineage eternal has already been announced so it can't be that. although who knows, he might be working on eternal as well. word is, ncsoft is working on two games with the unreal engine atm, one we know of is project hon which looks very meh to me. but the other =p...praying it's lineage 3.

in regards to music though, two pieces...not really my favorites, but sure a lot of nostalgia.

so many others i love...god damn..i miss the old school days of this game. ^_^.

Luminight likes this.
  16. innadril

innadril User

i don't think they're working in another lineage if they're still working on eternal (and they are...). but who knows... maybe it's a supersecret project destined to be the mighty epic chosen one mmo of all times... i've been dreaming of lineage 3 many years but eventually passed. i was very dissapointed on my first impression about lineage eternal to be honest, but with time and loving the entire lineage universe i thought it could be a great thing to try. i always wanted to try lineage 1 but when i stepped into a private server it was like... meh, it's a game from 1998, one of the firsts mmos, so i can't be hooked now in 2015. but lineage eternal could be a nice modernization of lineage 1.

getting back to the topic, if you guys wanna stalk bill brown like i do:
    https://www.facebook.com/billbrown.music.composer
    https://twitter.com/billbrownmusic

17. Fuzee

Fuzee User

lineage classic is lineage 3, 4, 5 & 999 to me :). if only they would invest more money to make a new game called lineage 3 classic which would just be same as l2 classic except with better graphics. thats my dream.

18. Tirith

Tirith User

bill brown is a genius.

Approbus and innadril like this.
  19. Kamrooz

Kamrooz User

that is a true point. lineage 1 was vastly different compared to lineage 2. more of a diablo style game with a emphasis on mmo. lineage 2 was a stark difference, hardcore l1 fans didn't like it as much...but lineage 2 created it's own following for it's play style. now we have lineage eternal, back to the roots of lineage like the original. why not call it lineage 3?...i believe they are planning to separate both games off into their own entities. lineage 1/eternal, and lineage 2/upcoming title....now this is all speculation. i'm praying this happens to be the case. but with the cancellation of lineage 3 after the whole stolen code and firing of the team members on project fiasco, sad to see it get shelved as long as it has. heck, it was suppose to be out a few years ago. but now's about the right time for them to work on a sequel. originally they wanted to make their own engine, which seems to have not gone very well...but now that they have 2 projects on an unreal engine, project hon, and that specific unknown....i'm just praying that gem is the sequel to the version of lineage we love ^_^.

20. innadril

innadril User

it could be... what i noticed is that they're now making the same kind of character progression for their 3 lineages. i mean, if i'm not wrong, lineage 1 has no lvl cap (but the lvl curve is hard as hell), lineage 2 has no lvl cap with the new infinite odyssey update (if i'm not wrong again lol), and lineage eternal it's been said to have 50 normal lvl cap plus infinite heroic levels (i presume something similar to paragon lvls in d3).

PanPan likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.