1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The importance of Party Matching

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by deadmaker, May 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deadmaker

deadmaker User

hi there, i'm making this thread because we are really near to get the green light for our server, so let's talk about this topic.

use party matching

it's essential, having a community that strongly uses party matching will be really beneficial for everybody at the time of finding/making a party. after lv 20 almost everybody will xp in groups so by using party matching the process of looking for people to join our group or looking for groups to join is going to be faster.

use it, use iitt.

i'm making this thread because i know there are plenty of people that don't know about this feature and how good it is. we need to encourage its use.

party matching 4 life. cms stick it now.

IzalithSky likes this.
  2. Luminight

Luminight User

party matching is pretty nice to be fair. i do like to mix it up with some old school shouting my *** off though! timely reminder for anyone who has been away from l2 for a long time

3. zzZzz

zzZzz User

why use it when i will have 4 boxes? only noobs and carebears use this.

just kidding ^^

kasp69 likes this.
  4. attack

attack User

would you really want to be matched with someone who doesn't know what party matching feature is?

5. Apophis

Apophis User

yeap, in my entire l2 career i always hated the ******s and the "i know everything " people, i don't have anything against noobs as long as they show their desire to improve.

anyway +1 for a sticky, we should update 5he first post with a small guide. if we don't get it i will bump it everyday as this is an essential feature that for some unknown reason wasn't very popular to the western users.

6. FryderykChopin

FryderykChopin User

no need imo, i think people will actually catch on naturally when they realize how miserable it is to farm solo on 20+, and will become curious 'how those people got that cool yellow title'

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.