1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Share your lineage memories and stories [how Lineage felt like +/- 10 years ago...]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Edwin11, May 2, 2015.

1. Edwin11

Edwin11 User

imagine we are in a dwarven tavern having a laugh and sharing our first lineage impressions, memories and stories.

i really miss prelude-interlude lineage style. classic l2 together with lineage eternal are going to make my gaming dream come true.

2. innadril

innadril User

i remember when i hit lvl 40 with my dark avenger in franz... i was all hyped because of the panther but then i realized i had to obtain a book, damn, so i went to search that book and when i finally get it and learn the skill, i press the skill and bam!! you need c crystals, and i was like "really? t.t"... so i headed to giran, bought a few crystals from a dwarf and headed back to dion. a lot of years have passed and i was just a kid, but i remember the exact place where i summoned my first dark panther. the exact spot in dion. i guess i was so excited because i was 14 yo or so, but man watching my dark avenger cast that "summon dark panther" was an epic moment for me. what a story >.<!

HoodChef, RealDope, iboyanov and 6 others like this.
  3. Luminight

Luminight User

tbf the dark panther is pretty damn cool. i remember wishing gladiator could summon a sonic panther ;d

ma_arnas and innadril like this.
  4. Altarion

Altarion User

i was a kid too when i started l2, i remember running all over the map, not knowing what to do, without armor/weapon, just running and to be honnest, i loved it :d after that, i met people, i began to learn the basics. five years later i stopped playing due to after-interlude ****. after that, i reinstalled the game every six months or so, out of nostalgia :)

Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2015
    ma_arnas and RealDope like this.
  5. xtapodia

xtapodia Banned

i remember when i was near the guards on dark elf vilage there was a human roque with top d grade everyone was like omg he is pro and ***** then he took pk by mistake :d and i got hes manticore muahaha and my friend next to me on the net cafe was freaked out omgg you are richh lucky ******* hehe ,
    then i went 30 lvl with out soulshot i didnt even knew what soulshot was haha and i seen some players having this glowing avra :d and i was like what is this and he told me ammo bubbles xaxa :d im laughing every time i remember this

the first drop from monster was on ruins of despair if i remember i found a combosite bow top no grade i was so happy i felt a like millioner xd haha

thats was my first char experience on lineage :)

Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2015
    HoodChef likes this.
  6. Luminight

Luminight User

my first experience was running around elven on my sr and going red on a random guy not know what pking was. a guy lent me his composite bow as mine was really bad and i pked him with his own bow.....

HoodChef likes this.
  7. sharx

sharx User

my best/worst memory is swimming from talking island to gludin because i didnt have the adena to take the boat !

i hope its going to be reasonable to take that damn boat in the l2c server :p

1Shadow9Fists and c4rlito like this.
  8. Luminight

Luminight User

the boats aren't there lol you have to swim or teleport... sorry!

9. innadril

innadril User

gotta hold your breath ;d

zingir and noname2614 like this.
  10. Luminight

Luminight User

there's a trick where you logout repeatedly to restore your breath gauge!

11. Advocad

Advocad User

what.. no boats from ti ? hahhaha that;s interesting

12. Von

Von User

franz, early days of the server, clan imperium (an int mage clan with greek core who were fighting rm), we had a guy named payback, old franz players remember his hurricanes, and we pvp against rm for fp domination, marti zasada ac1d batman etc! we are all dead and payback is finishing alone the rest of the alive rm!
    ac1d: payback, what's your price?
    payback: call me uncle, son!
    (uncle was his nickname 'cause he was way older than us)

but that silly quote made all our day and it was a nice boost in our confidence in a war we were outlvled and outgeared!

HoodChef, EnDmOsT and innadril like this.
  13. sharx

sharx User

wait no boats ? thats not the way c1 started !
    so does this mean we are forced to swim or take a super expensive gk port ? oo

14. zzZzz

zzZzz User

you piece of **** ! :d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d

15. Grazzt

Grazzt User

my best memory of playing lineage ii was when i got killed by a mob and dropped my dark elven bow that i loved so much and had so much trouble getting ... i woke up in the next village and ran so fast to the point where i got killed, praying and knocking on wood all the way that noone was around to steal it, and when i finally got there and saw it still lying on the ground i almost cried of happiness :d

man those were the days, playing l2 at the time gave you so much adrenaline, i hope we'll get this feeling back !!

Fragola, EnDmOsT, c4rlito and 3 others like this.
  16. Drumm

Drumm Banned

what was your nick on franz? maybe you remember me as drum hawkeye in red eagle team from rm clan :d

17. elNoha

elNoha User

oh boy, the old days... >.<
    i didn't started to play until like c4 or so, but my best memory ever was when i level up my treasure hunter to 48 or so
    and my cousin told me to check this new zone devil's isle, so i went there solo and started killing mobs, exp was pretty good, but i was just exploring for most. but when i reached some weirdly strong mobs i was like damn this is hard, but after i killed him i got high grade lifes stone 48 or 52 ( dont remember really ) and i just freaked out because the price of that thing was like 10kk or smth.. damn i just farmed there for like a whole day and in the end i had like 10+ of them or something, i sold them all and bought my first b grade, doom light set, oh boy i was so excited, i leveled up to 52 with such joy to wear it...
    oh the old days... >.<

18. Sailence

Sailence User

i was a human warrior going da, lvled up to 40 without soulshots.

i was in the cruma marsh, i had brigandine on. i wasn't as tough as i thought i was and a stakato got the best of me. upon death i dropped brigandine breast plate in the water. i run back as fast as i can, when i get close to the area i hear, "server going down in 30 seconds, please find a safe place to log". it went down before i got there. a gm later restored it, thanks goodness.

19. MaoMao

MaoMao User

my first char in kain was a dwarf crafter. i remember spoiling in ant nest, trying to spoil the mobs near hunter village for brig parts and one day died and dropped a big stash of brig helmet patterns. when i came back were gone and i was so upset, those were my hope of getting out of poverty....
    then i started crafting shots at work, i had like a clock, knew when mana was almost full and had to be at my desk to craft ssd and people were wondering where i go so often in the middle of anything...
    also, took me 2 weeks to spoil the bspsd recipe, man, i hated those suppliers, they were running back to train me so i was luring them behind rocks and spoil-stun-spoil-stun-spoil-stun until they died, many times without being spoiled at all :(

20. RMuser

RMuser User

oh no, i don't want that server to live that short cause of people quitting unable to hold a competition vs.