1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unwavering Resolve [International]

Discussion in 'Archive' started by uwnresolve, May 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. uwnresolve

uwnresolve User

[​IMG]

l2c eu is around the corner so we have decided to start gathering new friends willing to join our community.

not too much to say guys, we are a small group of friends playing together for a lot of time already. we are like a family. we play like a team.

our set of ideals ranks from being absolutely legit, to having a really cooperative environment inside our guild where one is for all and all are for one.

we rise side by side winning battles and working our reputation and when we fall, we stand even more together.

we play. we laugh. we matter.

[​IMG]

we are now openly recruiting anyone who wants to join us! requirements are to play legit and guild-like.

every new member will have a test period so we can know us better and to see if you really fit among our group well. cool isn`t it?

we already have a facebook group in which we all are reunited discussing about the future launch of the server, so if you want to join and test us you are welcome to do it!

update:

we have re-opened an old raidcall channel we used in the past since so many people has been asking for interviews and to talk about general guild related topics, so if you want to arrange some sort of meeting just tell us.

most people we have talked with already had told us we really are mature and open-minded which we consider as something really nice and positive :thumbsup:.

so far we are interested in any kind of class, and we don't require you to be in a cp or to play a specific amount of time per day, play as you wish but always remember to stay legit and move towards guild objectives.

see you around adventurer.

[​IMG]

"thousands of people gave up on fight for what they believe, what they love, they just pass the time as the shadows looms in their hearts. you, however, still here. this proves your soul is alive and your faith unwavering"

Last edited: May 12, 2015
  2. deadmaker

deadmaker User

bump for my mates

3. uwnresolve

uwnresolve User

heya dead, thanks mate.

main post updated. still recruiting.

4. Devilplayer

Devilplayer User

[​IMG]

bump 4 life.

5. Devilplayer

Devilplayer User

still recruiting.

clarification: we do not intend to be a zerg as soon as we have a good number of players we will stop recruiting. zergs are toxic and in most cases kill the fun.

#saynotozergs

6. Bystacur

Bystacur User

Well, i'm sorry guys but since L2C will only be providing services for EU citizens i'm not going to be playing nor running the guild here. Lots of NA players won't like the idea of playing at a place where no services are available for them, it doesn't make sense at all to play in a place where you are not welcome.

Was a good opportunity to return to this game after so many years but now it is gone. Anyways other person has already taken my position (i'm so disposable lol) and he really wants to give it a try, so good luck boys and girls and buuuuuuuumppppp for ya.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.