1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thoughts on best Griefer / Ganker duo or trio plus CP

Discussion in 'Class Discussion' started by omicronx9, May 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. omicronx9

omicronx9 User

i'm looking to form a perfect griefer / ganker duo or trio that can exist on our own. we grief who we want to and we exp as a trio. we will seize exp areas for ourselves and protect our mob territory from people trying to steal our mobs and we can level in places like dv that 1 person can't do by themselves.

let's say someone is partying near us (i.e. in dv) and we don't like them taking our mobs. we will train them, stun them, and steal their weapons. we will go on griefing rampages training mobs, stunning, running away and harassing.

basically, this is what i'm looking to do in classic. also i'm looking to put ourselves up for "hire" for the largest guilds so we'll fight alongside them and get involved in politics a little bit. if anyone is interested in doing this type of party please contact me, email: rekindled@gmail.com. let's cause some drama and shake things up.

i am looking to play an sr due to ping (from usa) but would consider being a pw or ee. i believe my ping would hinder me as a good healer though. i am looking for an ee or pw to join forces with. hit me up and let's do this.

Last edited: May 4, 2015
    Ironic, Fhurrhurr, deadmaker and 2 others like this.
  2. innadril

innadril User

not how i'm looking to play classic but sounds fun, what would l2 be without that?

3. Luminight

Luminight User

i'm more of a lone ranger renegade type that gets all the girls.

omicronx9 likes this.
  4. omicronx9

omicronx9 User

i did that before. the issue is if you go red, you need protection and partying to work it off. if two people attack you while you're red, you're ******. with this setup, an army needs to attack you and then chase you down too. if the pw goes red, the sr can stun the person chasing them and they can run away. if the sr goes red, the sr can get away either way so the sr is fine. i mean eventually those people are not going to come back after your party keeps killing them, they are losing exp and you are doing fine. that's why this setup is better than trying to be lone renegade ganker.

5. Zenaj

Zenaj User

what about 2 dwarfs + ee. you chainstun soloers, train mobs on them, and where there is no action around you can spoil some mobs?

scentwander likes this.
  6. omicronx9

omicronx9 User

i think getting 1 person to roll ee is going to be hard enough. having a party of 3 support is going to be impossible. it's much more likely we can have two quick dds and a battle healer due to the enthusiasm behind these classes. i also don't want to play a dwarf (personally). the thing with chain stunning is while that's one griefing goal, it's not just to gang up on soloers. we also want to be able to hold our own in real pvp not just when we're messing with people.

johnfistikis likes this.
  7. deadmaker

deadmaker User

best of luck to your project. it's going to be fun pvping against your group.

Leeway and innadril like this.
  8. Fhurrhurr

Fhurrhurr User

i hate to burst your bubble but the whole server will play like this in the beginning, nothing unique with that xd

it could aswell be you who get trained, stunned and lose your weapon or scammed by the members of your party, so be careful with whom you trust.

9. omicronx9

omicronx9 User

you're not bursting my bubble. i played cb, ob, c1 and c2 so i don't need you telling me how it is. most people will pl and party rather than waste their time doing stuff like this. even i recognize i can't do this much until i've spent 99% of my time leveling.

Last edited: May 4, 2015
  10. Oscar

Oscar User

imo best trio for your needs: spoil+craft+buffer of any kind
    2 stuns are must to lock other grp healer and victim :d

11. zzZzz

zzZzz User

you want to be ****** guy but you don't even know what you need? nice.
    play healer or aw. best classes to play with high ping.

Zenaj likes this.
  12. Fhurrhurr

Fhurrhurr User

since i didnt play cb and ob you have to be so much better then me, my mistake. i bow before you in total admiration.

13. omicronx9

omicronx9 User

i played an aw in c1. aw is a horrible class to play with high ping due to backstab hitboxes. so is a healer due to casting lag. you have no idea what you're talking about.

do you think stunshot from sr is good enough / equal to hammer crush?

Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2015
  14. zzZzz

zzZzz User

im playing since prelude. if you cant catch sarcasm is your problem.
    but hey, you are the bad guys here, play whatever you want and protect your exp spot from others... be care, elpys and young keltirs are very worth to farm in group so don't mind pk us everytime. ^^

you really don't know how the game works... no more words needed.

15. omicronx9

omicronx9 User

nope. you're a nobody. that's why you gave **** advice and now claim that it was sarcastic.

no one's going to know stun rates from a 10 year old game they quit 9 years ago, loser nerd. get off my thread. but before you do, be sure to leave me your name first, so i can find you ingame when it launches.

16. RMuser

RMuser User

from the experience of a 55+ party @ l2c player i can say that the landrate of stun skills depend on the difference between the stunner and the target. once the difference is 6 or more levels the chance falls down to zero.

but once u've got pretty equal levels, it's still a really nice disable possibility.

widuking and CancerBoy like this.
  17. Swayarn

Swayarn User

go and play on gk with the russians... people in eu will kill your kind, as for a duo/trio gl fighting agianst any kind of a cp of 9 ppl

iMadD likes this.
  18. zzZzz

zzZzz User

ok bro. write somewhere my user name ^^ ill be waiting you too.

19. MaoMao

MaoMao User

that is possible after a while, most cps are not leveling 24/7 and a trio will get more exp per char.
    the problem is that zzzzz probably comes from botland and does not know the risks of playing in a server where gms actually care. in ncwest it was perfectly possible to do what he said until everyone started doing it and it only worked against other afk groups. he will be banned pretty fast and will lose quite a few days, therefore wont be able to threaten you anymore. many factorz which imagine we will have a ncwest clone here will have this experience, hopefully, so they will lose a lot of precious time, while the russians from gk will know how to do it safely, so they will dominate from early on.

PanPan and drape like this.
  20. RMuser

RMuser User

get parties, my homies. the only method of exping in a group less than 8-9 players is nerfed to **** in the update eu server is gonna most likely start with.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.