1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bladedancer help!

Discussion in 'Class Discussion' started by Tinchh, May 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tinchh

Tinchh User

hello guys,

i started playing l2 when c4 came out.. i have played lots of abyss walker, shillien knight and gladiator.. but i wanna change my roll this time
    i wanna roll bd. i wanna know how bd develops in pvp and stuff..
    is it good ? is it fun¿

greetings from argentina

2. Swayarn

Swayarn User

your a support class (a party class) with decent melee abilities and debuffs!
    don't think for a second that your a dd nor a tank, but each and every party wants a strong bd at their side.
    if you like the playstyle of a support it sure is, if you wanna get kills in pvp/sieges forget it!

3. Vanhir

Vanhir User

cast hex, switch to bow, critical on everyone messing with your party
    you got suddenly targeted? ultimate defense is there waiting for you! have a nice smile while you keep sniping those bad people.

now seriously, as swayarn said, bd is not of course a damage dealer char, and you will not only support by casting dances, you will break into your enemies defense with hex and their attack with power break, poison them with poison blade dance and so on more useful skills.

mod edit: we use english only on the main forum boards.

Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2015
    Ironic likes this.
  4. TheWarSmith

TheWarSmith User

your class is essential to having a strong pvp party and people will love you for being one. bd's shine in pvp with a bow. the most annoying part of being a bd/sws is having to recast your buffs every two mins. a simple macro makes this a little less annoying. if that does not bother you then you should enjoy the class and love being wanted in literally every party.

5. Zenaj

Zenaj User

actually your main priority in pve melee/archer parties will be to sync your dances with sws, coz no one likes to hear "i got no mana" from bd and sws.

6. Hartassen

Hartassen User

i'm also looking to roll a bd but i'm worried about how i'm going to get any duals.

Ambience likes this.
  7. Ironic

Ironic User

you should worry about the duals in best case 1 month later, first worry how you will be a bd (get 40 level first)

tiocs and Ambience like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.