1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rush for all melee chars?

Discussion in 'Class Discussion' started by Ironic, May 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ironic

Ironic User

hi guys, anyone able to find some info on korean website whether rush for destroyers etc.. gonna get introduced or not? if yes on which version?

2. Advocad

Advocad User

no rush for you, lazy orc!

3. Norz!

Norz! User

we got someone nice enough to translate us the skills - 4 classes per day - on the forum. wait a bit, we'll get them all.

i'm not sure what i'm gonna go for either yet (sws, sps, sorc, bishop..) and i'm sure waiting to see a fresh, translated skills list. and more importantly know if we're rolling if 1.03, and what the 1.03 list is going to be... which is another whole different list.

when is 1.03 hitting .ru ? i'm sure everything will be clearer for us in 2-3 weeks top.

4. Louk97

Louk97 User

i dont think they are planning to add rushes to warriors like they did in high five.

5. Luminight

Luminight User

i didn't like rush tbh i could understand why kamaels got it and gladiator didn't really need it

6. Oscar

Oscar User

on the other hand, the only way to make orcs playable in pvp :p

7. zzZzz

zzZzz User

destros are semi-gods in pve and now you want it too in pvp? lol

8. Oscar

Oscar User

1 gap closer with x sec of reuse wont make them semi-gods in pvp right away, it will just change their status from "useless" into "not useless"...

Ironic likes this.
  9. Advocad

Advocad User

i dare you to get into a cage with a really angry orc with good gear. you can bring your nuker or your archer or what ever tank you wish; now imagine how the fight will go and tell me who will win :)

10. zzZzz

zzZzz User

yeah because frenzy + rush isnt op... killing mages in 1 hit... yeah, totally ok.

11. zzZzz

zzZzz User

necro win. anchor. /socialdance
    archer win too. hit. run. hit. run. hit. repeat for win. /sociallaugh

12. GreedDwarf

GreedDwarf User

yeah cause killing an orc from range before they can even get in range isn't op... yeah, totally ok.!!!

works both ways...

13. Advocad

Advocad User

i did mention a box. where are you to run? plus destro has stun too and that anchor might not land 100%.. remember? not really original c1, skills are a bit more balanced now :)

14. Oscar

Oscar User

so being killed by range dds before even being close enough to hit is fine, but when he manage to hit/kill someone he's already too op, because? you can't kill him when he's too close ? :eek:
    **** logic.

Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2015
  15. zzZzz

zzZzz User

well, it seems you want a god-like char... maybe you want spool in your diestro? because is a shame destros cant spoil and a little dwarf can.
    you want a good pvp char? make a mage or archer.
    you want a good pve char? make a destro.
    this game will never be balanced. some classes are designed por pvp. others for pve. deal with it.

16. Advocad

Advocad User

...and that is what makes the game balanced, contrary to your statement. that is why we have the diversity in classes that is why no one can answer the questions "what is the best char?" or "what is the most useless char" ? none are the best, none are the worst: different classes, different functions and different play styles.

.... but saying destro is only pve god and useless in pvp is a false presumption, as i proved earlier with a video. yes it is slow, but this game is played in parties and there are stuns, sleeps, roots that can keep his target from running. nobody said destro is efficient in pvp, as there are other classes way better suited for the role, but and when a destro will reach his target will use and abuse that target with his big, fat, green, smelly 2 handed blunt :)

Ironic likes this.
  17. iKobu

iKobu User

1 destro with good gear on frenzy will 3 shots tanks in ud 2 shots bd/sws in ud and will kill every other char with 1 critical hit, you only need to go close, if you make destros with rush no point to play any other char. if they go close with one rush, destros would be like yii in leage of legends, character who can make 9 kills alone in 30 secs, so in my opinion its balanced if other chars get this "range adventage" coz remember if u are going with tank/pp/sws/bd/wc they can always sleep/root/arrest you, and if it lands and destro goes close to you sorry but your tittle will be r.i.p
    remember this game its called mmorpg for obvius reasons, 99% of the time you will play with more people who will make ur char more efficient on pvp/pve

edit: sorry for reply to you,was in general but i make mistake doing "reply" from my phone

18. Advocad

Advocad User

ough.. and i remember a time when we were fighting a destro and we managed to root it; we were so happy and as somebody said /socialdance-ing around him.. the he equipped his bow: we started running like headless chicken damn.. good old times :)

Ironic likes this.
  19. Sevi123

Sevi123 User

when melee classes got rush and rush impact at high five frenzy was nerfed to increase p.atk only by 60%. so if rushes will be given(but i hope they won't) than you can expect nerf like that ;).

HellBlade Se7eN likes this.
  20. HellBlade Se7eN

HellBlade Se7eN User

Last edited: May 4, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.