1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie. Продолжая пользоваться данным сайтом, Вы соглашаетесь на использование нами Ваших файлов cookie. Узнать больше.
Скрыть объявление
Здравствуй, Гость.
Мы подготовили тему с комментариями и объяснениями к Правилам форума.
В ней описаны многие спорные моменты, список запрещенных сокращений и т.п.
Ознакомиться с данной темой можно перейдя по ссылке.

obtaining c grade weapons

Тема в разделе "Archive", создана пользователем elNoha, 4 май 2015.

Статус темы:
Закрыта.
  1. elNoha

    elNoha User

    Регистрация:
    22.04.15
    Сообщения:
    28
    Симпатии:
    3
    so i was wondering what was the most efficient way to get c grade weapons? since ill need duals i think ill cry :d
     
  2. Norz!

    Norz! User

    Регистрация:
    26.04.15
    Сообщения:
    615
    Симпатии:
    302
    let's have this discussion again once innova confirms launch, launch servers 1-4 months later, and you're around level 50'ish, after surviving another many months of sick grind ? :p
     
  3. elNoha

    elNoha User

    Регистрация:
    22.04.15
    Сообщения:
    28
    Симпатии:
    3
    yeeee boi. i could live with that ! ( definetly nooot )
     
  4. Tirith

    Tirith User

    Регистрация:
    09.03.15
    Сообщения:
    384
    Симпатии:
    95
    most efficient way would be getting it by a drop but that's very unlikely :p
     
  5. elNoha

    elNoha User

    Регистрация:
    22.04.15
    Сообщения:
    28
    Симпатии:
    3
    meh, i just thought some people had real experience in ru classic and they might want to share :)
    i know its hella grind, but thats what i like, i always like to think that its not only me who is struggling, but all the other players too, so it makes a nice enviroment. just imagine the joy of getting c grade weapon full drop. ^^
     
  6. diMiTr1

    diMiTr1 User

    Регистрация:
    28.02.15
    Сообщения:
    22
    Симпатии:
    15
    you dont need to imagine it! here is similar situation how to get c grade weapon ^^

     
    RealDope нравится это.
  7. elNoha

    elNoha User

    Регистрация:
    22.04.15
    Сообщения:
    28
    Симпатии:
    3
    ah theese russians, zero emotion
     
  8. Tirith

    Tirith User

    Регистрация:
    09.03.15
    Сообщения:
    384
    Симпатии:
    95
    lol, thats a -_- move.
     
  9. Apophis

    Apophis User

    Регистрация:
    24.11.11
    Сообщения:
    1.044
    Симпатии:
    215
    those are the times i really miss. been on both sides so far ☺
     
    noibroria, AccodoToonype, Ternis и ещё 1-му нравится это.
  10. omicronx9

    omicronx9 User

    Регистрация:
    18.01.15
    Сообщения:
    68
    Симпатии:
    13
    wait, why didn't he have his polearm equipped? he just dropped it out of stupidity?
     
  11. Tirith

    Tirith User

    Регистрация:
    09.03.15
    Сообщения:
    384
    Симпатии:
    95
    doesn't matter if he had it equipped or not. he died to a mob and dropped it.
     
  12. real Kvo

    real Kvo User

    Регистрация:
    29.11.11
    Сообщения:
    143
    Симпатии:
    58
    i think if you have it equipped it's far less possible to drop it. i'm sure i've read that somewhere.
     
    MoonWa1ker нравится это.
  13. Grazzt

    Grazzt User

    Регистрация:
    29.04.15
    Сообщения:
    216
    Симпатии:
    158
    some guy had this signature on the official lineage ii forum some years ago that always made me laugh so hard : "the chance of sex with my angry ex-wife is higher than a full drop" :roflmao:
     
    RimtasKentas, HellBlade Se7eN, brisantina и 2 другим нравится это.
  14. Tirith

    Tirith User

    Регистрация:
    09.03.15
    Сообщения:
    384
    Симпатии:
    95
    that's correct but in this case hes holding his main weapon.
     
  15. Von

    Von User

    Регистрация:
    24.11.11
    Сообщения:
    23
    Симпатии:
    12
    omg! that was cruel!
     
  16. Jammer

    Jammer User

    Регистрация:
    23.04.15
    Сообщения:
    72
    Симпатии:
    29
    i think it's a 70% chance to drop an unequipped item and a 30% chance to drop an equipped item.
     
  17. Jammer

    Jammer User

    Регистрация:
    23.04.15
    Сообщения:
    72
    Симпатии:
    29
    this is why, even as a melee, you never, ever leave town without some sort of ranged weapon.
     
  18. RealDope

    RealDope User

    Регистрация:
    24.04.15
    Сообщения:
    8
    Симпатии:
    1
    i search pk party for cruma tower :p jajaja

    edit: i see the video right now, but if im correct in c1 and i think first c2 u can drop weapon when pk you, someone can said me that that play c1 or c2 at beginning
     
  19. deadmaker

    deadmaker User

    Регистрация:
    14.03.15
    Сообщения:
    83
    Симпатии:
    55
    the poor guy in the video has the worst luck in the planet earth, he got rooted by that mob right when he was about to escape, then he dies, and drops his weapon.

    oh god, imagine the rage...
     
    innadril нравится это.
  20. aissixtir

    aissixtir User

    Регистрация:
    22.04.15
    Сообщения:
    31
    Симпатии:
    5
    did he quit after that or did he craft another pole ?
     
Статус темы:
Закрыта.