1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

We need some info ...

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Switzer, May 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Switzer

Switzer User

hey guys, we are waiting so many months for l2 classic and now is time for innova to tell us when they are planning to open the server.
    dear innova team, now you are sure that we will have 15k registrations before 21 of may so dont waste our and your time.we need a estimated date when we will be able to play! how many time you need to translate the files and host the servers.hurry up guys we want to start playing before the summer cuz most of us got extra time those months.hope we will have an answer soon.. cant wait anymore to play this awesome project.[sorry for my bad english but im sure that everyone can understund what im trying to say] =)

PanPan likes this.
  2. turnON

turnON User

switzer ,

we are in phase of registration , after we will collect registration than will be analysed , it's visible that we will soon breach border 15k ( i hope :) )
    but i don't believe you will have now the asnwer from staff for that there is question and answer section , and this has been multiple times asnwered

https://4gameforum.com/threads/l2-classic-questions-for-innova-team.25787/

PanPan likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.