1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LF NA CP !

Discussion in 'Archive' started by FrozY, May 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FrozY

FrozY User

hello,

decided i wanted to play classic and looking to join some peeps ! (na based hopefully as i am american but it can be flexible.)

about me: i played on bartz from c1 until just after first ever server transfers (then i quit/had no drive for the game anymore had accomplished everything and only stuck around because of transfers). (been messing around on core past few months but game nowadays blows might as well be wow with castle seiges). i was in thedamned, was 15 time th hero, also played a clannie's titan and won hero about 9/10 times on that as well.

i am 25 (american as stated before merica'). during the week i play anytime after 5 pm (east) and my weekends are usually free. hopefully will have a decent play time just depends on work. but i also know how to level/make money.

what class i play depends on the type of party i join (obviously leaning towards dagger since that's always been my thing. but considering nuker/archer as well). looking for a competitive party that wants to get **** done !

send me a message and i'll let you know my skype !
    -frozyyyyyyyjoe

2. omicronx9

omicronx9 User

hey dude. east timezone here too. experience in c1 as aw and sr. best after 5pm est on weekdays and early on weekends (10am-1pm ish). i'd like to roll archer or dagger, box a prophet and also have some small interest in ee as i was an amazing healer in wow. the problem rolling healer is that like you, i am also connecting from the usa and i'm not sure healer is great class to play with na ping. pming you my skype.

3. FrozY

FrozY User

bump !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.