1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

L2C RU servers/population

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Norz!, May 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Norz!

Norz! User

from here (which is 3-4 different twitch streams) it doesn't look too good. i hope i'm under a false impression, or that it won't apply to l2c eu but it doesn't feel too populated.

dv seems to be completely empty except for when the top 2 sides (which is what, 5-6 cps?) are xping/pvping there. when they're running "patrols" in cruma tower (probably to prevent ennemies to level), it looks like 80% of rooms - if not more - are also empty. i'm not under the impression giran is full of people either.

5-6 months after the launch, i'd expect these areas to be much more alive. is gran kain server half dead although russians servers got merged ? are people simply still in much lower lvl areas ?

how many servers and more importantly people did .ru open with ?

2. Relentless

Relentless User

gk has almost 3k on daily. i see people all the time even in the low level areas - it seems they're more spread out

3. Jammer

Jammer User

there are four russian servers: gran kain, shillien, eva & maphr. the shillien, eva & maphr servers will be merged into one called shillien, but it has not taken place yet as far as i know. they just announced the merge in late april so it will probably be a little bit before it happens.

i'm not sure which servers you were watching, but it's possible that the population appeared light because the merges haven't happened yet.

4. Neuron

Neuron User

here is live stats on ru official servers:
    ****. net

5. MaoMao

MaoMao User

gran kain 1236
    shillien 392
    maphr 128
    eva 307

we must not forget that rmt works well in russian servers and some botting is allowed, therefore those are not live players, the game is really dead there.
    we can only hope innova learned from it and will not allow rmters here too. they plan to come here, because they already destroyed the russian servers.

6. Apophis

Apophis User

if i'm not mistaken that numbers are not accurate anymore.

FryderykChopin, PanPan and langebshdn like this.
  7. turnON

turnON User

you're right , these numbers are for months innacurate , just wondering why people still believe in these numbers.
    it was accurate till februarry .

8. Approbus

Approbus User

again i have to reply at the same manner i did several times earlier, but here we go again:

here is the fresh video of last week's orfen, go to 51:10 to see number of parties at one side (39 parties, 316 members):

when you see something like that, there is no need to look at ****'s numbers and think whether they reflect if the server has fun and population or not. believe your own eyes, that's what i say :).

Ironic and Neuron like this.
  9. Louk97

Louk97 User

in twitch you see dv and cruma 1st floor areas. none of the streamers farm in second floor of cruma and in oren spots where you can farm till 52 for sure. so you cant say the server is empty,especially gran kain.

10. FryderykChopin

FryderykChopin User

300 people on orfen

120 people on server in total

**** net 100% legit

11. Apophis

Apophis User

only one side was 300+ so we have 500+ at orfen :)

Zamachi likes this.
  12. Grazzt

Grazzt User

yep, for the love of god don't start shouting death & doom, i really really really want this to work otherwise i'll jump out of the window, i'm so hyped now that the disappointement would be too much to bear :p

MysticLilac likes this.
  13. MaoMao

MaoMao User

it depends on time, there are more people in the evening, of course.

but, yeah, it does look like the numbers are wrong, however, merging 3 servers into one means there wont be more than 6.5 k people online with the merger, so cant be much more than 2 k today.
    gk is, of course, different. i bet it has the most trains.

14. BiteMe

BiteMe User

l2eu will be a lot different for a lot of russians will move here. if either for the chance of starting over from scratch and using their experience or for the sake of a fast buck, it doesn't matter. i don't think rmt'ers made the people that elft to quit, but the whole nature of classic: endless grind, repetitive content, stun griefing or training. remember: there are no epics, no imbalanced game changing items, sooner or later you will have the same gear.

15. MaoMao

MaoMao User

of course not, but they are doing it through other means. locking areas, griefing to promote sales, displaying their afk bots all over, even if you do not use their "services", you get annoyed and even some russians are legits and dont want to go through that all over again. besides, many people playing there were not russians, just trying to do the best they can to play l2c and would love to come to an international server, and those hate botting the most, therefore they were already the first to leave and now the last remaining ones will leave, therefore, merging the russians servers in parallel with opening international one makes perfect sense. so, rmt might not be fully to be blamed, but i think it was contributing some 50%. in international servers you can be sure it will be much more important, innova can choose to let the russians do the same all over again, with much worse results, or stop botting and have a chance to really have a successful international product. i know what i would do if i were them, but it depends if they understood it or not, they are not players, just company people which look at figures and say,"look that guy has 30 accounts, he is a heavy contributor to our revenue, we consider him a good asset, lets just ignore his rmt adds, they cant chase away more than a couple of crazy bot haters with 1-2 accounts at most, in the end we win".

that did not work before, did not work in l2c russian, will not work in l2c international, and, before placing the blame on content and heavy grind, must first look in their own backyard and see if they really did their job.

iboyanov and elva_ like this.
  16. Approbus

Approbus User

epics are introducer in classic in korea already, in may they come to russia.

17. BiteMe

BiteMe User

have you seen the stats? aq gives you +10 accuracy, core + poison resist, orfen +2% heal or smthing like that. there won't be the unbalance that there is now with regards to epics.

18. Approbus

Approbus User

yep, but you can upgrade them (in future chronicles) and i can imagine bonuses for epics will be really strong once again - and they should. that's why they are called epics.

MysticLilac and Gunar like this.
  19. Edwin11

Edwin11 User

link to classic epics please ;)

MysticLilac likes this.
  20. Approbus

Approbus User

qa ring - bonuses to m.def +32, mp+9, poison attack/defence +10%, accuracy +1, patk/matk +20
    core ring - bonuses to m.def +32, mp +9, mental attack/defence +10%, evasion +1, mp consumption -2%
    orfen earring - bonuses to m.def +51, mp+19, mentl attack/defence +10%, higher healing effect, mp consumption -2%

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.