1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DUO party

Discussion in 'Class Discussion' started by JackStow, May 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JackStow

JackStow User

sup guys
    a little question
    me and my brother are planning to start here, atm we are alone, we dont have a cp or clan
    we thinking to start with a duo, paladin and glad, without buffer.. so the question.. is really need a buffer atm?

2. Fuzee

Fuzee User

you will just xp slowly & gear up slowly since you will be killing mobs much slowly without buffs. it would be more profitable & beneficial if one of you makes a support & other makes dd.

JackStow likes this.
  3. Norz!

Norz! User

xping mostly as a duo: bad idea
    xping mostly as a duo of melees: even worse idea
    xping mostly as a duo of melees without even having buffs: i'm out of words

seriously though, don't.

Swayarn and JackStow like this.
  4. BiteMe

BiteMe User

if you needed to ask this question, i strongly advise you not to start here but try core. there you will receive free buffs from npc and you and your brother can play the game without thinking about gear or buffs. it's relaxed, plenty of hunting zones and friendlier players. in l2c the environment is very harsh and people like me will try to steal what you have and considering your inexperience, that won't be too hard.

seriously, go to core. you will have a lot of fun.

5. JackStow

JackStow User

we just have no experience in l2classic environment, thats why im asking, and asking before start.. thx anyway

6. Norz!

Norz! User

if you really want to duo (which, again, isn't a good idea), at least avoid melee character, and have one buffer. or maybe if the melee is a warlord.

se + nuker, pp + archer, se + warlord, also wc isn't too bad for duo..

JackStow and Shorla like this.
  7. Jammer

Jammer User

make a prophet and a hawkeye. not a better killing machine than a fully buffed hawkeye.

8. Oscar

Oscar User

xping mostly as a duo of melees without even having buffs and where one is tank: are you insane? :d

9. Swayarn

Swayarn User

whatever he said..

HellsinG likes this.
  10. fagercraft

fagercraft User

se+wc (empower, recharge root + wc dot kiting) probably #1 duo, xp will be pretty awesome even compared to full groups. can also easily make bigger groups from this like aoe groups or anything really...

se+summoner
    pp+summoner
    wc+summoner - summoners +buffs,dots etc will be strong. for pve atleast.

pp+archer - no shots... not so much dmg as we remember. needs more archers to cut down on the kiting. but works. arrows are expensive dunno if it works with adena.

se+nuker - like the pp+archer it might not be as good as we remember without shots, but no arrows and strong still.

and for the ppl here dissing dup xp etc, when you are not in a cp, being able to xp as soo as you log in with your friend instead of lfp etc will often net you more xp, especially if you can increase members while hunting. not everything needs to be as good as a 9 man aoe cp party. there are more factors you have to take into accont for normal players (size of friendgroup, time to play, lfp time)

outside aoe parties i think small parties will xp just as fast as 9man parties if the stup is good.

my recommendation to op is se+wc, awesome duo (freezing flame is op) and you will be the basic heal+buff for any party (including aoe ones). invite a tank and a nuker and you got a 4man aoe small party.

11. elNoha

elNoha User

oooor you can just play what you like and enjoy the game lol

12. KoBa4a

KoBa4a User

wc + ee ;)

13. drshiwago

drshiwago User

while i was highly praising ee before i got more info about classic servers (education by @fagercraft) i prolly would prefer se as well seams like emp is just to powerful. looks like am gonna play some the running mana tits :d

AccodoToonype likes this.
  14. Luminight

Luminight User

you will quit very quickly playing as two melees with no support class

15. vanity

vanity Moderator

forget about duo exp with 1dd + tank and instead you can use party matching feature , this way you can keep that setup + lfp/create your own channel and recruit some ppl

16. Swayarn

Swayarn User

agree, you can play whatever you like and enjoy the game, though playing some comps won't even be joyful... just painful and i guess pala/glad is just such a comp

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.