1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NC Soft Strikes Back

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Mk9RxRx, May 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mk9RxRx

Mk9RxRx User

i came to bring my views on the beginning of updates classic server.

nc soft to start this again removing the essence of the game, putting unnecessary facilities.
    exemple: set clan oak, a d set grade quest reward.

[​IMG]

but i congratulate to keep the gks without teleports between cities.

what do you think about this? my fear is taking the same path as the awakening, and forget the essence making the beginning of the game rather easy like the back of this quest.

but i trust in innova eu staff, who removed topaz to maintain stable game and without these additions that spoil the game.

sry english translator google :p

font: http://l2central.info/home/classic/...of-splendor-prelude-reliznyj-spisok-izmenenij

2. Approbus

Approbus User

it's not problem to introduce d grade set 12 months after the release of server (which is what happened in korea). problem is when you introduce updates at much faster rate like it could be here, since there is already talk about getting 1.03 as starting version. that could mean age of splendor update in just several months after.

brisantina, vanity and mowchas like this.
  3. innadril

innadril User

i remember that set from when i played in teon, i think that had something to so with clan academies and mentors (not the modern mentor thing, one that at least existed in c5).

4. Mk9RxRx

Mk9RxRx User

that's the problem of lineage 2 players, because after a few months it makes no difference?

tibia today has the same start the game with the same difficulty who played years ago, and who starts today. this makes the stable game because you no longer use you sell, but if new players do not need to what you will do with items? simply break?

in the lineage have crystals which returns if we break items but it does not move the game at the same rate, it is wrong to let that happen, or the end of the classic will be equal to awakening.

AccodoToonype likes this.
  5. Norz!

Norz! User

meh.. if people can get "easy" d grad one year after server launched, i think i can live with it lol..

Arkime likes this.
  6. Mk9RxRx

Mk9RxRx User

exactly, and they want to bring this reward that will take the utility to seek the set grade d with a simple quest.

7. Approbus

Approbus User

only new player will have benefit from such item after 12 months. if i really have to spell it out, maybe i have mistaken to participate in this topic at all. cheers.

8. innadril

innadril User

it's something i can live with. take note that there are also unnecesary "difficulties" like the 1/6 rates. if we complain about this gifts we should complain too about things they're setting more difficult than the original ones for no reason.

9. BiteMe

BiteMe User

is it me or we will have assassin skins? slowly slowly they will introduce cloaks, then attr stones and in a few years brooches and tarot

hahahah. so much for l2classic.. classic my big hairy butt

Mk9RxRx likes this.
  10. attack

attack User

what is wrong with nc trying to make every server a pvp server...

11. Mk9RxRx

Mk9RxRx User

it makes me sad that they have not learned anything. worse and hear players from other games alerting me about it. i simply would not be repeated, many of my acquaintances will not return because they sure path that lineage 2 classic will follow. cheers

i dont have problem with this config. for me problem is u and me fight a lot for make craft full set c,b and a, and a time later nc give patch to 3 class, giving all free for new players... players who will not play for real because the game is not the same again. aoskaopksopaksopask :laugh:

plis stop!!!! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

sry flood

Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2015
    innadril and 5nnaoki5o like this.
  12. Tirith

Tirith User

oh damn, you guys are worried about d grade stuff and att stones? high hopes. :p

Mk9RxRx likes this.
  13. Luminight

Luminight User

it's not like it's a free set.....you have to have two live people both do a quest together and then cough up a bunch of crystals. i think it's fairly balanced.... it encourages new players

14. GreedDwarf

GreedDwarf User

this op i feel like he just wants to **** all the new players because they will be struggling 1 year after launch to get d grade while he's in what c maybe b at the time... it's not like that set will make them able to fight you unless you ****. which might be your case in that case lol.

BrandonTef likes this.
  15. Mk9RxRx

Mk9RxRx User

this is a old quest friend, no have more academys for u make quest with sponsor... i cant affirm but quests in l2 dont need to much for make, and for a d grade set... this will remove the rush for brigandine, manticore tops sets, because u will have a d grade with good stats, why u will try make other? just jump for c

just think. you fight to get something, spend your time, your effort. and after you get if you delay a year as you said, others come for free, so that was your effort?

what should be done is change the bonus of missions, giving a little, and i repeat a little more reward for the same effort to encourage new players.

**** flood again... and cant remove post :mad:

Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2015
  16. BiteMe

BiteMe User

it's not what it gives but the fact that they've already started giving it. new armour and new appearances. what is next? more armours and more appearances.. then transformations, then misc items and so it builds back up to l2store, the **** that killed l2.

17. Approbus

Approbus User

@biteme l2store exists in korean version for over 6 months.

18. BiteMe

BiteMe User

..omfg

Approbus likes this.
  19. zzZzz

zzZzz User

even if we start with this update, i could live with it... d grade... really? for mages a devotion is far better. maybe for archers and melees makle their lives a bit easy... but come on, is d grade. nobody cares about d grade armor without stats.

20. Sevi123

Sevi123 User

if ncsoft will not make grinding easier for new players, than they won't be able to catch usual players which will sooner or later lead in merging server with russians. and nobody wants that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.