1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Warlord or Destroyer

Discussion in 'Class Discussion' started by nyegrai catalin, May 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nyegrai catalin

nyegrai catalin User

hello to everyone!i want from l2 classic especially pve.if pvp comes,i will do what i can,but i want to know if destroyer or warlord better.aoe/catacombs/rb.will be destroyer's frenzy a good skill like in c4?or a nerfed one like in god?this will be a point in chosing between this two.if frenzy is nerfed i will deffinetly go for warlord's aoe :d

tnx in advance!

2. HellBlade Se7eN

HellBlade Se7eN User

3. xSung

xSung Banned

can someone put some videos where i can see that new skill from warlord?
    is it like shock blast?

4. MIHNO

MIHNO User

Hello my friend! even though that frenzy isn't like it was at c4. imo it will be better to play Destr than WL cause as we all know specially at raids and even at oly on later updates and etc a destro will be more efficient at pve and etc!! i think that if you'll start a class u need to think also for the future updates and etc! (if the updates will remain as it was at all clients if u know what i try to tell you). Besides that play whatever u feel like u wanna play and will have fun!

Best regards,
    MIHNO

5. Alexsaysz

Alexsaysz User

If you plan to play with a cp/group/or even some friends with boxed buffers (wc/pp/se/ee), WL all the way.

If you plan to play solo or with only 1 boxed buffer controlled by you, Destro.

6. Sloot

Sloot User

WL I think will be the better option at this point. They have more reliable skills to be used for general hunting,where destroyer was more about killing absurd amounts of mobs or rb with zealot, frenzy, guts. Almost no cdr buffs will mean full Cooldown for those skills. Lack of buffs and powerful gear in general will make destroyer polling too risky IMO for you and your pt.

7. Orcoso

Orcoso User

WL will be mainly stuck on AOEing, dest won't be near as good for AOE, but will be a great damage dealer for regular groups.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.