1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spread the News !

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Grazzt, May 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grazzt

Grazzt User

since there seems to be a bug in the help us spread the news thread which prevents us from posting in it, let's start a new one just to be sure to get those 15.000 registrations :thumbsup:

here's what i just posted in every forum from the games that i play or played (teso, swtor, tera, tsw) :

i almost cried of happiness when i heard that lineage ii is about to launch a classic server for those of us old timers who enjoyed this real mmorpg in which what the players do actually matter and change the game world !

every mmo nowadays claims to be "different", but lineage ii was really different, as it was a real mmorpg from back in the days, unlike all those over-easy single-player-set-in-a-multiplayer-environnement games that we have today...

unfortunately, it has evolved over the years to everything i just said above, to appeal to the younger audience, but as more and more people got dissatisfied with it and were tired of playing wow clones just set in different environements, they have now decided to re-launch the game on a classic server just like it was before !

just imagine :
    - 5 different races and 31 (31 !!) different classes
    - different starting locations for each race and different racial quests
    - no instance whatsoever, only open game world concealing many dangers
    - real levelling where each level is its own achievement and accomplishment
    - open pvp world
    - player-driven economy
    - and of course, iconic clan wars and castle sieges

and it still has awesome graphics (using the unreal engine), and the best art direction i've ever seen in any mmo.

so what are you waiting for ?
    just head over here and start playing a real mmorpg for real gamers : http://eu.4game.com/lineage2classic

see you in the world of aden !!

migulogigolo, innadril and brisantina like this.
  2. nyegrai catalin

nyegrai catalin User

is very true what you are saying above...i played tera,aion,dekaron,wow,but only because of l2 god update.only because from glory days update and after,game begin to rotten.now i hope classic server will open and can start loving again l2.any idea when it can be the server launch?

3. Grazzt

Grazzt User

well, there has been speculations in other threads about that, and i'm not really sure myself ... they should announce if they will open the server on may 15th, so after that i would say maybe a couple of months before we're able to play, so around july or something ?

anyway, don't hesitate to copy/paste my post if you like it and want to post it on other forums too :d

nyegrai catalin likes this.
  4. innadril

innadril User

i can only reply apophis thread from my phone, it's weird... we should have an update in about an hour, let's see how it goes.

5. Grazzt

Grazzt User

and actually, the funny thing is that after i posted in some other game's forums, some people got really mad and tried to trash what i was saying, without even realizing that i did that completely on purpose and every one of their trash post just bumps up my thread and make more people aware of our classic server :roflmao:

innadril likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.