1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Clan for solo players

Discussion in 'Archive' started by attack, May 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. attack

attack User

i am sure many of you are clanless and not looking for one, there are many reasons to play solo, but there are also clear advantages for soloers of having a clan too, such as xp bonus, skills, title, clan hall, etc.
    i will be making a clan for myself and welcoming all interested players, as long as you're polite and trustworthy within the clan.

main goal is to rush a clan hall/enjoy the company of the clans community and most importantly - be free! you will not be forced to do anything unless you want to yourself!

apply by sending me a private message with info about yourself.
    reply to this thread for anything else.

Last edited: May 18, 2015
  2. FryderykChopin

FryderykChopin User

not sure if it's going to be possible to collect enough cash to buy the clan hall in a 'solo clan'. i can imagine a lot of people who decide to join wouldn't be up to any cooperative tax collections :confused:

3. TRoGDoRB

TRoGDoRB User

i think realistically this type of clan will appeal to a lot of people. we're all 10 years older, most of us aren't in college/university and able to play all day, so a clan that doesn't enforce you to come to events will work for someone who only has 2-3 hours of play time.

good luck with the clan, it's quite likely i'll drop you a line closer to launch date :)

4. Zenaj

Zenaj User

so, is this clan for people who wanna solo, or clan for people who don't wanna be forced in cps/pts, but still would be willing to team up with right people.

5. mrbro

mrbro User

finally 1 clan without the cp ********. like srsly ppl are at job all day no1 needs a 2nd one! i grinded and camped my *** off too but "cp only" pre-hellbound .. just looks hilarious.

6. attack

attack User

this clan is created for solo players, but teaming up is encouraged. pvp/pk/ are welcome but not against our own clan members. even if you don't like someone in the clan, you will have to be nice or polite to him/her.

it is early to say how clan is gonna be. but i want it to be enjoyable for a long time, if you have contributed to the clan and want to join another clan, you will be welcome to come back later on. tax collection will not be a problem since just having clan hall will attract a lot of new players to join and in worst case scenario, i would even pay alone if i had to.

you will be welcome to party with me, if willing to use ts3 and able to keep up in levels.

Last edited: May 9, 2015
    ziggle likes this.
  7. attack

attack User

8. Omegashin

Omegashin User

hey rich do u remember me?
    if in this clan i can play only for relax without be pushed for anything, count me in.
    i'm too old to rush to the endgame and make pew pew. i just want make a nostalgia travel and enjoy the game

ziggle likes this.
  9. TRoGDoRB

TRoGDoRB User

this isn't rich afaik, but i know the fellow brit you speak of. though i've been speaking with his brother a little bit, he says they will likely play.

also, out of the blue question... is your irl name aday and are you french?

edit: to clarify my question, i'm digging out all my old facebook contacts that i know i'm somehow linked to via l2, in the hopes of reconnecting with old gaming buddies.

10. attack

attack User

i will only count those private messaging me. only rush is for clan hall, then you can relax.

11. Machinae

Machinae User

not the same person rich isn't on the forums, he knows you though - i mentioned your name to him a week ago because i recognized it, we will likely do something chilled no pressure like this as we are all super too old to play games all day now but we will see, more and more old names keep appearing.

Omegashin likes this.
  12. attack

attack User

13. attack

attack User

14. Ancelot

Ancelot User

so i would like to be part of your clan, is there anyway to register? or would u keep a list.

now we are all older, work is priority, nonetheless, l2 is my alternate life.

would contribute as much as possible for clan ideals.

i like to think of myself as a pro gladiator.

15. attack

attack User

16. attack

attack User

17. attack

attack User

18. attack

attack User

19. attack

attack User

20. Cookie

Cookie User

i'm down, where can i sign my life away ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.