1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

15k registrations final push (join my campaign!)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Norz!, May 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Norz!

Norz! User

you'll find below what i just wrote and intend to post on websites i know. english isn't my mother tongue so this is probably not perfect but feel free to modify it however you like, and post it wherever you think it could reach interested people. i suggest starting with the "fake" l2 classic server project. you can be sure they will ban you after you post your advertisement, but who cares, if many of us do it, it'll get views before getting taken down eventually.

you can also post below your own "advertisement" for people here to choose what they want to use. feel also free to translate it for people that share your mother tongue.

let's get this **** over with this week end ! gogogo!

-----------------------------------------------------

https://4gameforum.com/threads/we-have-started-collecting-registrations.25727/

the real, official, original lineage 2 experience is back !

tired of buggy private servers that get empty after a month? tired of servers that get wiped because it’s owned/ran by amateurs? gms corruption, people leaving after 2 weeks because “they lost” and don’t want to work for things to be different 3, 6 or 12 months down the road?

or maybe you are simply tired of other mmorpgs, “theme park, fast food” with their boring daily quests, repeating the same dungeons when you get to the endgame over and over until you have nothing left to do but wait for the next patch.

rejoice! the official, original lineage 2 experience is back! maybe you were lucky enough to play lineage2 in 2004 and during the next chronicles and you’re dying to get another chance at living this amazing experience, or maybe you started playing “too late” when the game wasn’t as good anymore and never had the chance to play the famous old lineage2. it’s not too late anymore!

unlike with the other mmorpgs, in lineage2 it’s the journey that matters, not the destination, because truly, you’re never really arrived. it’s a huge sandbox where you’ll never reach the maximum level, where the pvp will never stops and the political alliances will keep on switching, bringing epic betrayals, dramas and power/domination shifts. entertainment guaranteed!

innova that is officially owning lineage2 rights for the european market – but where the rest of the world is welcome – is offering to open new servers, basically starting from where lineage2 was born, if enough players show interest. at this point we’re very close from the 15k registrations innova is wishing for, and it’s not certain more votes will even be needed, but either way we – true original l2 fans – feel like we have to let as many people as possible know, so they can join us in this amazing journey!

https://4gameforum.com/threads/we-have-started-collecting-registrations.25727/

Arrakkis, c4rlito, brisantina and 3 others like this.
  2. Tirith

Tirith User

i wouldn't even mention private servers, but thats just me.

3. Norz!

Norz! User

i think that's where most of the potentially interested players are right now. they offer no real good experience, but yet thousands and thousands of players are populating various servers. i think it's mostly to them, we must show the light ^^

i'm cool with any other approach though, like i said, to each their own, most important part is to spread the word. at this point we're 99% sure we'll get the 15k, but the more people, the better for the long run.

edit- thinking about it, i'd say don't mention private servers where people mostly don't know about them. it's ok to mention them on forums that know about them, for obvious reasons ;)

Last edited: May 9, 2015
  4. Badrun

Badrun User

good, good :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.