1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Murder Inc

Discussion in 'Archive' started by AbbaZabba, May 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AbbaZabba

AbbaZabba User

group based in canada, looking for like minded players to enjoy classic with us.

we play solely to pvp and grief. if you enjoy relentless pvp, fighting anyone, over anything, anywhere, at anytime and don't care about server politics, come join us.

currently looking for a few quality live supports, and some exceptional dds. currently we sit around 18-20 members.

we now have a vent server, soon we will have a forum.

Last edited: May 15, 2015
    innadril likes this.
  2. Sailence

Sailence User

can i grief and kill own clan members? if so, sign me up.

AbbaZabba likes this.
  3. AbbaZabba

AbbaZabba User

this guy gets it, thunder dome dude.

4. Sailence

Sailence User

these are all old players that started out from the beginning. if you want to play lineage 2 like it's supposed to be played, kill people that are in your exp area without getting in trouble etc, this is the clan for you.

AbbaZabba likes this.
  5. ShahmenSRB

ShahmenSRB User

do you guys mind having eu player with high playtime? xd

AbbaZabba likes this.
  6. BladeOfChaos

BladeOfChaos User

holy molly, sing me up for it, doesn't rly decided what to play yet but i'm between se and th/gh

AbbaZabba likes this.
  7. AbbaZabba

AbbaZabba User

pms sent!

8. omicronx9

omicronx9 User

to what extent will you put leveling first? are you following the cp model or the open party (lfp in clan chat) model? how many of ya'll will be soloing, trioing or doing aoe / archer parties? i plan to roll sr and want some stable leveling so i can hit the ground running when it comes to pvp.

9. AbbaZabba

AbbaZabba User

well, leveling is always a main priority. the difference between us and others, is we as a collective we place pvp and protecting other members above our own need to level. so when someone is getting griefed or pvp is breaking out. members of our clan respond with out hesitation, instead of promoting carebearism, to try and out level other people. the pvp game starts for us at level 1, and goes to 75. it doesn't start when we are conveniently higher level and are better equipped than our opponents.

both, we have cps and we have solos / lfp. the majority of us are adults, we have real life responsibilities, so their is always going to be wiggle room. how we level will be dictated by the servers situation at the time, but their are plans and strategies in place already.

pm me if you would like some more information or want to come into our vent to get a better idea of what were about.

10. Sailence

Sailence User

looks like we are going to start out around 25 people so far.

this clan is for you if you:

know how to prioritize targets, know how to assist or be the main assist, know how to position yourself in pvp, know your role in pvp; back your clan members up during pvp with 0 excuses and log onto vent. if you cant use vent please stay away.

if you aren't good at this, no need to even join cause you wont last long.

Sloot and AbbaZabba like this.
  11. kuragari

kuragari User

Cool idea, bump.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.