Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Class Discussion' started by NightBird, May 10, 2015.
what's the best buffer for craft/spoil in your opinion?
im thinking about pp
if i were u i would do a pp, best to small party.
se imo - decent buffs and recharge for shots crafting
ohhhh... i forget about mana on l2c...
not only for shots but also for spoil. time to change a vote for se. .___.
yeah, no herbs here.
killspeed is slow, so mp regen should be fine.
if you have a done highlevel buffer id say wc, if you start both from 0 i would say pp.
se is never wrong either case.
i would go prophet thou..
+1 for shillen elder
on l2c 2.0
seems like se is winning by a large margin , but i beg to differ.
i think that each support as pro and con and i ll try to sum all of them so you can make your choice (this is my opinion based on what i could gather):
- good heal
- pain of shilien to help you in pve
- not many buffs
- hard to maximize it's potential as a dual box
- great number of buff
- efficient buff early
- decent heal
- buffing more then 2 people takes time
- fall behind se and wc end game (in previous versions of the game though)
- great number of buffs
- can power level your dwarf until 40
- best end game support (in previous versions of the game though)
- learn buffs slower then pp and se
- no real heal
- mana inefficient when buffing less then 3 chars
hope that can help you
if you want to take advantage of the fact you are a dwarf rather than just **** yourself over i'd recommend one with recharge....
dont forget wc get new single target heal on p2 (patch 2 - age of war). so wc already is, and always will be best buffer for fighers ever.
real cons are:
1) only few basic buffs before 44 lvl (and it can be much more then 3 months for casual player)
2) never buff you zerg or hp/mp blesses
but for small parties, or solo playing is pp with first buffs on lvl 7 the best choice.