1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PP vs SE for Spoiler

Discussion in 'Class Discussion' started by Fuzee, May 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fuzee

Fuzee User

i cant decide.

se is good for recharge/heal/basic buffs & has vampiric.
    pp is good for getting buffs in early lvls & having a lot of useful buffs but has no vampiric & has no mana recharge.

which one would i need more for spoiler for pve? (please dont tell me to get both :d)

can spoiler survive without vampiric? i mean spoiler with more buffs (pp) but without vampiric & without mana recharge.

Last edited: May 12, 2015
  2. Kabulozo

Kabulozo User

none of them, on the long run, wc will be the best fighther buffer, and can even kill mobs faster than dwarves.

3. Abuse

Abuse User

don't want to sound like a ****... but come on... this is like the 4th or 5th topic with the same question.
    and most of them are on the main page here.

Merll likes this.
  4. Kiss.

Kiss. User

spoiler-wc-bd

5. Fuzee

Fuzee User

i saw few but none really answered the question on why we should go with se over pp or vice versa and would spoiler survive without vampiric. if you find one that answers this question i will ask moderators to close this thread.

the reason i ask is that i want to take pp but if i wont be able to spoil/hunt mobs without vampiric then i guess se would be ideal.

6. Edwin11

Edwin11 User

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.