1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Opinions Wanted.

Discussion in 'Class Discussion' started by Kiean, May 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kiean

Kiean User

hi everyone

so i am having a tough time deciding on what class to play and was curious to what the community thinks.

so firstly i am an oceanic (australia) player so my playing times will be vastly different to most european prime times.

the issues i got is i want to play sws i really enjoy support classes and what they bring to the table. only problem i got is i might at times find myself solo grinding while waiting for the server to move towards a peak time.

so i will cut to the chase, do you think its a viable option to play the sws still or do you think i should go with my second option and look at a caster/dd class?? i do enjoy playing casters also so i guess the play the class you enjoy most doesn't really help my cause.

anyways thanks for your time and opinions.

2. Machinae

Machinae User

tough one to call as there will be a mix of people with different play times just within europe alone, i know my play time will vary depending if i'm working earlies or lates that week, other people will play all day, others mainly evening, others all night.

3. ShahmenSRB

ShahmenSRB User

i think you should choose class you like, this is going to be classic - hard server so it means you will be able always to find party, so you wont need solo :).

4. Abuse

Abuse User

in recruitment section there's na cp looking for people. should have similar time zone, right?

5. zzZzz

zzZzz User

lol nope. they have around 10+ hours.

6. deadmaker

deadmaker User

australia is at the other side of the world. no similar timezone for ya.

exactly.

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2015
  7. vanity

vanity Moderator

just play whatever class you feel comfortable with , thats my advice , l2 classic is hard enough already like to go arround with any char you don't enjoy at all.

8. Norz!

Norz! User

you need to take the ping into consideration. australia > europe is going to be extremely high.

it's going to be a problem for you to target things. therefore sws is probably one of the few good picks.

9. Kiean

Kiean User

thanks for the opinions everyone.

i've always had high ping for l2 and well every game (crappy aussie internet) but targeting and movement has never been to much of an issue. i think sws will be fine even if it means hunting specific mobs to solo and hopefully find some good people and guild for group content.

10. Norz!

Norz! User

i wouldn't worry about that. there will be people playing at all time, doubt a sws wouldn't easily get a group. after all, it'll be 1pm in western/central europe when it's 9pm in sidney.

11. Kiean

Kiean User

i'm more worried about getting to that sws stage for groups than once i get some songs haha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.