1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Video stream about Classic? Let me know.

Discussion in 'Fan Art, Fan Fic, Videos, Screenshots' started by Fragola, May 13, 2015.

?

DO you want a video stream about Classic?

1. Yes, there's so much I want to know!

91 vote(s)
    79.8%
  2. No, I will explore everything myself!

23 vote(s)
    20.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fragola

Fragola User

hey there..

i play on l2c ru (server eva) and... i actually want to quit playing at least for a while.... but today i got an idea about something i want to do before i quit completely.

i saw sooo many questions about the game and so many rumors about different classes and their stats and so on...so i though, maybe i can create a video stream and show you my characters and how they are equipped and answer all the questions you may have about the game.

i am russian, playing l2c since december, i speak english and some spanish and i can show you guys around if you want.

the classes i can show you:
    1) my main is elf mage which will be es someday. lvl 37 now. top d jewellery +3, mythril set, top d staff. +3 wit.
    2) sorc 42
    3) so 33
    4) ee 40
    5) bishop 40 and 44
    6) human knight 20 21 (will be da some day)
    7) dwarf crafter 44
    8) dwarf spoiler 24 and 40
    9) overlord 40 (not sure if i still have it... need to check)
    10) or create some fresh character and walk around some starter village... elven village is my fav )

i can show you their skills and stats and show them in action.

if this sounds like a good idea, please let me know by posting your questions and tests you want me to do below.

if there's interest, i will create a video-stream on youtube and show you the game. the game interface will be russian of course, but i'll speak english (and maybe some spanish) at least i'll try to. =)

stream #1: (link for the recording will be here)

what you missed:

introduction
    1) i've created an elven warrior and leveled it up solo with what it has to lvl 10 and did all the quests including newbie weapon quest.

you saw adena drop rates. and the drop from pk =)

explained my story and gave some starting advice along the way.

exping on higher levels:
    2) we went to the sea of spores with my elven mage lvl 37. she has top d-grade everything and you were able to see the exping speed and why it's not possible to exp with ss t_t.

dyes and stats:
    3) i've put the third +4 con tatoo on my sws, so you could see how she got +12 con -15 str in total.

market and prices:
    4) we've checked the market for prices on weapon, armor and mats.
    and finally

twink trolling
    5) we visited cruma tower 3rd floor, saw aoe exping and da with a panther. made them loose 9000 adena on pk scroll, because they've decided to kill my twink, hehe.

update4:
    link to my twitch account (may stream from time to time)
    http://www.twitch.tv/fragolatv
    link to my youtube account
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/ucr7rlipzpzpbisle_zjofka

update5: thanks everyone for your attention.

update 6 (20-may-2015):
    i've received quite a lot of questions about spoilers and crafters. does anybody want to have a special stream about dwarfs?

my ideas so far:
    - where to start and what to spoil in the beginning
    - the chances of spoil
    - how much the craft costs
    - how much the mats cost
    - is it profitable to exp with ss
    - spoiling at lvls 13, 26, 40
    - experiment: dwarf 40 training and spoiling with polearm

Update as of Sep 01

playing on a merged Ru Off server

I got Elf mage lvl 38 slowly exping to become an ES
    I got a crafter and a spoiler 40+ to play with
    I got some box buffers: SE, EE and a Bishop

Last edited: Sep 1, 2015
    Arrakkis, Hax, Oscar and 3 others like this.
  2. Norz!

Norz! User

too tired to have specific suggestion right now, but i do salute the idea for sure.

3. vanity

vanity Moderator

i voted yes. i don't have any question tho. pretty sure there's many people arround interested in this streaming thing so thumbs up good idea : )

brisantina likes this.
  4. innadril

innadril User

i would watch it.

5. iboyanov

iboyanov User

surely i would like to see you do some quests and point out your strategy for acquiring in-game equipment, try out exping with bow on lower level and how costly and efficient it is. maybe make a swim run walkthrough as many will be interested which is the best way to do it.
    overall, a very nice idea of you! admirations!

6. Tirith

Tirith User

why are you quitting?

7. Strong

Strong User

yes, good idea

8. Norz!

Norz! User

got some questions for you already!

q: i see you got quite a few classes 40+, how long average did it take you to do a second classes change on these servers (no teleports, no buffs etc) ?
    q: i know it's hard to tell because for most of your classes you probably had a lot less people to compete against, but how long would you say it takes to do 1-40 if you play like 8h a day ?

9. Fragola

Fragola User

i had no personal life before - just work, and now i want to spend more time with my boyfriend )

oh, these questions are not for streaming - i don't have any class on lvl 39 to show you second prof change during the stream... and also i can't show it because it will require hell of a time to do it with no teleports and no buffs. i did 2 marks for es already, but with buffs and teleports and it took me around 2 hours and 150 000a for each one. i also remember 2nd class change for sws and it took me 10 hours and 100 000a for all 3 marks ..and i had an se and sps to help me and a clan hall in dion to ease my moving around.

i suppose with no buff|support|potion|teleports|clanhalls it will take you around 12+ hours in total for all 3 marks. hardcore!

you will save time and adena if you do all 3 marks on lvl 39, but sometimes you cannot avoid expenses... like, you need to get to dwarven village.. you need to use teleport (adena) or swim (time). if you have a clan hall - it also helps with moving awound.

well, my main and first char is an elven mage, so competition was strong.
    if you play 8h a day from scratch - it will take you around 2 weeks to get lvl 20, and then around 10h for each level if you exp on aoe until lvl 33 (10% per hour), and 12h for each level until lvl 40 again on aoe (8-10% per hour). if you exp single-target, then 3-5% per hour is a good exping day from lvl 30 to lvl 40 ).

hardcore nolifers got lvl 40 in a month from the start of the server....crazy people.

10. BryGen

BryGen User

thanks for the answers fragola, helps with the time perspective. sounds like the good ol days! :d

11. Tirith

Tirith User

thank you fragola, what you described is a lot like what i remember from prelude.

12. Approbus

Approbus User

1-20 lvl you will make in 2-3 days if you play 8h a day, not 2 weeks lol. it took me 3 days to reach it with melee and i was playing casually.

13. dty//

dty// User

1-20 took me about 1 and a half day

14. Omegashin

Omegashin User

fragola how did you xp your elf mage? solo with support? which support? party with other people?

15. Hartassen

Hartassen User

i'm curious how aoe leveling works. where do people do it and what classes are used?

16. dty//

dty// User

having played a sorc i can answer this

basically you have 1 fighter pulling a lot of mobs together while all nukers spam flame strike while the fighter keeps kiting the horde of mobs

we usually had at least 2 rechargers and 1 se for empower and still had to take breaks because of mana

17. Fragola

Fragola User

i played solo until lvl 23 when i got a cp, then at my lvl 25 people quit and i played in random parties until lvl 33, then solo with boxed supports.

you need some thick fighter preferably with aggression/mass aggression - on low levels you can use any fighter... even dwarf. then at lvl 22 warriors get their aggression and then tanks get their mass aggression, so better use them.
    then you better get a shaman with mass hp consumption. mass poison works too.
    then you need aoe nuke, like flame strike on low lvls and second prof mass nukes on higher levels.
    .....as for meelee aoe exping - i'm afraid i know nothing of it, nor the way warlord exps, sorry.

then you do the following:

tank(s) runs around aggressing mobs, gathers them in group, pulls them towards mass hp consumption skill, then when mobs have less hp you use aoe nukes to finish them and sometimes single-target those who run away in fear.

in my experience the best setup for 22-33 was:
    1 orc shaman (mass hp burning skill + orc buff)
    1 so (emp + other buffs + some healing + mana recharge from lvl 28)
    1 cleric (acumen + other buffs + healing)
    2 tanks - could be anyone (dark warrior, elven warrior, human warrior)
    4 mages - better take elven mages and human mages because of mana recharge from the servitors. human mages can also use mass poison from a certain level. or you can try 3 mages and 1 spoiler if you want to earn extra money. or take 3 mages including dark mage with mass poison and 1 eo to recharge him.

places for exping:
    22-28 abandoned camp
    27-33 orc barracks or partisan hideaway

then you move to cruma tower 3rd floor and the most effective setup for mage party changes:
    1 cleric
    3-4 nukers
    3-4 rechargers
    maybe an orc for buffs
    maybe a spoiler for extra stuff.

here you don't need a tank, because golems are very slow and any mage can gather them. so you use a mage to gather them in group, mage can use self-heal, then nukers destroy the mobs. then you recharge. rinse, repeat. buff every 20 minutes.

you can stay at the 3rd floor until lvl 42-43 then you can move to 2nd floor or try dragon valley. in both places you'll need a tank with mass aggression. so you'll be like:
    1 over
    3 nukers (get sorc for an early 2nd prof aoe nuke, get necr for a very powerful 2nd prof nuke, complete with sh (needs spellbook for tempest) or sps (gets 2nd prof aoe nuke at lvl 50 t_t)
    1 sws
    1 bd
    1 bishop
    1 se
    1 tank (elven knight, shillien knight, paladin or da)
    better get 1-2 rechargers offparty.

source: personal experience and watching top parties of my server.

brisantina and vanity like this.
  18. Kimyo

Kimyo User

hi fragola,

can you talk about new dyes system ? i heard we can go +15/-15 oo, i saw some de with 6k hp at lv50 because of +15con ^^

can you give some info about price, where to get them and best class setup ? ty.

19. Ceausheasca

Ceausheasca User

dont u mean +12/-15?

20. Fragola

Fragola User

well, i wanted to put +4 con on my sws (lvl 43) anyway, so i think i can even show you the process.

but you cannot put more than +4. dyes +5 don't exist. so i'm putting +4 con -5 str on sws which will result in +12 con -15 str in total.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.