1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lineage 2 "Classic" will open? Why so lack information?

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Snooze, May 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leilly

Leilly User

i play lineage 2 since 2004, i want play again on classic to remenber my old times but i have two questions.

lineage 2 "classic" will open?
    why so lack information?

i wait for this more than 3 years (or more), now only play on private servers to do some "pvp" but its not the same. its sad to see my favorite game to die this way.

*thanks for reading :3

2. Arrakkis

Arrakkis User

it hasn't been decided whether or not it will open, the announcement is supposed to be on may 21st.

coincidentally, that's also why there isn't much information floating around. but most of us are assuming we'll use the same format as ru classic.

3. innadril

innadril User

registration site says after may 21st. it can be on may 21st or it can be on year 2035.

vanity likes this.
  4. Arrakkis

Arrakkis User

oh, i guess they're only collecting votes until may 21st. nevermind then.

5. innadril

innadril User

yep i think that's correct unless they change their mind.

6. giwrgos001

giwrgos001 User

take a look : we are going to collect registrations for a month and after that we will take a look at the results.
    they needed 1 month to translate the registration page, so we will have the final yes or no, after a month i guess.

7. turnON

turnON User

hello snoze,

all of us are waiting from last year when l2 clasic has been annouced , the game is not dying you're mixing two things ,

manny peopel mixing registrations with ( i want game in one week from registration )
    we as a community did a very good progress and we have showed the interest that when we can we can do it
    and it was very positive step in forward for us , now innova have matterial which will be analyzed and discussed
    ofcourse more votes = more positive outcome , but anyway the border has been reached. we as a community should be happy for this opportunity which has been given to us , being mad or being impatient or negative won't help and won't speed up the process and you will make people and innova only mad.

+ about the project there are involved 3 party providers in this project which need to give as well thet go , no go , cost price , assement risk , basically 9 keys of succes based on the project management process .

people see all so simple , in reallity is different ,
    regarding the translation i do believe ( theory)innova is geting whole package with game as customer/partner from ncsoft.

be positive :)

Last edited: May 14, 2015
    RedWWW and Arkime like this.
  8. BouncingPanda

BouncingPanda User

finally some good positive vibes lol. they "special post" felt like we made 2 steps back instead of forward lol. i strongly believe it will open its just a matter of how long itll take to get together and im hoping for some type of summer release.:ninja:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.