1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Difference between Classic and C4-C6

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Draze, May 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Draze

Draze User

could somebody list the main differences between the classic server's version and the c4-c6 versions? or direct me to somewhere where i could read them?
    i've only played l2 on those chronicles in private servers back in the day, but i'm very interested in participating in this server with a few friends hopefully. i knew the details of those chronicles pretty well, but i really don't know what c1 was like, or what the version this server uses is like.
    i'd really like to know what to expect, what the map has, which classes are very different, the basics. thanks.

2. Orcoso

Orcoso User

well c1 and c4-c6 was a totally different game, just like classic is from c1-c3.

linking the differences would be extremelly hard.

you better off starting from scratch and read about the server how it is gonna be now.

3. Arrakkis

Arrakkis User

the main difference is the game is essentially capped around level 56. most players, that aren't hardcore, are going to end up around 30ish. and the server is going to progress a lot slower.

there are a ton of differences, there is a stickied thread at the top of this forum called l2 classic information that has patch notes.

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2015
  4. Tirith

Tirith User

5. FryderykChopin

FryderykChopin User

well generally it's much more balanced, there is no 100% dominating chars like archer/dagger on c6 or necro on c4.
    exping will be much harder from what you remember, max level is 75, max grade is b (for now)

here's a good topic with skills listed (only google translate for now but you'll get the idea) and additional info: https://4gameforum.com/threads/l2-classic-general-information.25732/

6. Sevi123

Sevi123 User

7. Draze

Draze User

hah, i didn't know calling interlude c6 was such a sensitive topic.

i'll google translate the russian posts then, looks extensive. thanks again for the info.

8. FryderykChopin

FryderykChopin User

some people are way too sensitive here. spent 5 years on private servers, i got your back covered - interlude = c6 forever. haters gonna hate.

/honestly though, i went through hundreds of private interlude servers and met tens of thousands of people there and probably haven't ever seen anyone referring to interlude as "ct0" or however it is 'correctly'. it doesn't matter what interlude was released as, the power of people decided it's going to be c6.

and here's a special one i created right now, fresh out of oven for all y'all haters:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 15, 2015
  9. ShahmenSRB

ShahmenSRB User

so the game will be always c1 or it will slowly upgrade clients?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.