1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sleep cast time

Discussion in 'Class Discussion' started by kurohime, May 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kurohime

kurohime User

hello, can some one tell me what is the sleep cast time in the classic?

2. nonas

nonas User

5 seconds or smth, except shaman which is like 2 secs

3. kurohime

kurohime User

thank you

4. KoBa4a

KoBa4a User

5. dty//

dty// User

wc is 1 sec and mage sleep is 2,5-3

6. MrMarcin

MrMarcin User

yea,

i remember on c4 on full buff was like 1 sec for all mages :p

7. ZRX13

ZRX13 User

sleep is not really usable due to its cast time (except shamans).

8. Sevi123

Sevi123 User

sleep is essencial skill for ee, because at korean classic parties have so low dmg, that they need to sleep whole pt first, than take down everybody one by one.

9. dty//

dty// User

why would they have low dmg, srsly, all those people spreading false infos all over the forum, nukers can 2-3 shot people at that lvl and archers kill with 2 crits, just saying.

10. ZRX13

ZRX13 User

dear forum admins, can you make a *facepalm* smile please? i missing it so bad sometimes.

11. Abuse

Abuse User

christ, how can you allow a healer to just casually walk around and sleep people?
    amateurs.

and nice train parked @ ~0:54.
    i hope i won't have too see too much of that **** on innova servers.

but those guys would never focus target... i've seen that every archer would just target some random enemy.

Last edited: May 16, 2015
  12. Sevi123

Sevi123 User

i also thought, that pvp at classic is 2-3 shot with nuker and dead, but it doesn't look that simple in 2.0. at fraps from gran kain we can see great nuker cps like arena cp (i think they don't play anymore idk), but in april they were 2-3 shoting everyone mostly, because everyone were 10 levels behind them, also warriors/archers are making dyes -15 con which is not helping them too. but as you can see at this fraps from korean classic this cp have 4 archers, ol, bd, sws, bp(i thought that it's pp at first because pt have pp buffs all time) and ee. he is just casting sleep, recharging and he from time to time is healing pt members. at most of pvp they don't even loose cp, and they cant kill other parties in 1-2 minutes, because of pr/low dmg. but idk if they have so low dmg because of 2.0 patch and b grades they're carried with, or because of l2store, or maybe because they're fighting with enemies with equal lvl not like on gran kain. can someone say if there are any game changing items in korean classic? i'm not sure about that.

is this mass pvp looking like 2-3 shot pvp?

yeah, i miss it too.

13. dty//

dty// User

if u look closely in that vid he is killing with max 5 nukes and if he crits 2 nukes

no idea what's fast for you but unless u need 20 nukes for a kill it's still good

arena team is instincts cp, ofc they still play, i saw 9v9 with a 58-60 archer cp and they still 2-3 shot

14. Swayarn

Swayarn User

nukers are extremly op at the start of classic, the reason why you only see archers and nukers on russian servers, but later in the game melee's get alot stronger, i remember a time in the game when da was the king of the hill in pvp

15. ZRX13

ZRX13 User

and this is the reason why they all using a bows in mass pvp?:d

16. Yunalesca

Yunalesca User

afaik m crit dmg is vastly reduced on classic compared to c1-interlude. so mages should be alrdy "nerfed" compared to the original mages, yet they rule ez. considering the skill content is changed and not in the order of the original game, you cant guess fighters are dominant at later lvls. range > all, both on god and classic.

17. Swayarn

Swayarn User

give me a video where every melee using bows?

18. FryderykChopin

FryderykChopin User

exactly my thought, those guys were baaad :laugh:

19. ZRX13

ZRX13 User

theres is a good website called google or youtube, look it up. in mass pvp on ru servers mele cant close even half a distance and getting focused instantly. even if mele miraculously manages to get close to the enemy they getting rooted and just sitting there waiting for their death. all the meles from top packs have no choice but use a ranged weapon for exping and mass pvp, without it chance to to do any dmg is close to 0. but some classes might have a slightly bigger chance in next patch.
    and you should realy stop dis informing forum readers based on your "i remember the times", cause what you remember is probably prelude or c1, which is a bit different game than classic....

cheers

20. dty//

dty// User

melees use bows only for the engage part, later melees go melee...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.