1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Support for Spellsinger

Discussion in 'Class Discussion' started by Coretex, May 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coretex

Coretex User

hi,

just a simple question. which support character is best for spellsingers?

if none of them is "the best", which one would you choose and why.

thanks

2. dty//

dty// User

se, recharge, empower

3. HDinHD

HDinHD User

if u wanna play solo with 2 chars then se cuz emp, not big choose but under 40lvl mby pp cuz berk and acu and your summon will recharge you.

4. Swayarn

Swayarn User

se = emp alot more m.atk + recharge. you will kill things faster and be able to stay active grinding during a longer time, and you also have your unicorn for recharge!
    pp = acu, berserk spirit, more casting speed + a lil more casting speed and a lil bit of m.atk. also a great choise, though you won't be able to recharge yourself, you got your unicorn for that, but still, more downtime compared to the se.
    i wouldn't even consider ee or wc, though if you wanna play se + wc insted of sps it's a great choise!! (might actully be the best dualbox combination, also easy to get parties, and cp's if you want with both of those toons)
    now i actully consider to roll a wc along with my se ...

Last edited: May 17, 2015
  5. Sevi123

Sevi123 User

se and in future when you'll drop more adena you will be able to buy magic haste potions for 2nd lvl acumen. so you'll lack only berserker spirit (which is 8% cast which sps dont need at classic because of +12 wit which you'll get, and 16% m.atk. but 16% m.atk is not that much, because of m.atk formule. i cant find it right now, but anyway it"s aboutlike 4% more overall dmg).

6. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

no other than se. pp sux for mage, no rech, no emp...

7. dty//

dty// User

acumen, zerk, btm, bts

8. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

never knew that casting speed would cause damage. no need hp, if u are mage mobs hardly hit you. no need mana booster, u need recharge. acu u can use pots. zerk i could agree with u, but still emp + rech > any of those.

wtf you guys are, pvp server players to do not know that?

9. dty//

dty// User

you should rly stop talking ricardo, i've played classic a lot and know what i'm talking about, casting speed is needed for pve, else you will die before you cast 2 times and in classic mobs hit you a lot, even with 3 nukers if you don't have a cp and this guy obviously isn't part of a cp, you need recharge and additionally a pp is good but as i said before mainly you need an se

10. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

like i told u in skype, wasn't directed to u. and yes, mainly is se.

11. HDinHD

HDinHD User

whatever u pick, u allways will be missing something, there is not 1 best choose, its only your choose how u play and how u wanna exp.

12. Coretex

Coretex User

thank you all for the replies. i appreciate your effort.

i will most likely go with the se as most people suggested. emp + rech seem to be the combination i will need on my spellsinger.

core

13. Swayarn

Swayarn User

good choise, but if you have any intrested in a wc, like i said earlier wc+se is prob the best duobox comp, buffs+buffs, and freezing flame + sleep!

14. Coretex

Coretex User

thanks, but spellsinger is the only option, for me :).

15. Kabulozo

Kabulozo User

every nuker has the obligation to have its own boxed se otherwide they'll have to sit for 10 minutes every 5 mobs they kill. some friends of mine playing on ru classic even go with boxed bd(mage dances) + se, bd dances are better than pp mage related buffs.

16. Omegashin

Omegashin User

tribox sps,se and bd.

17. Coretex

Coretex User

triple box seems a little much to me :). honestly, i am not a big fan of dual boxing either, but this time, i will most likely be on my own as practically all my rl friends are done with l2 for good. i know it is an option to get a clan and find friends which i will do anyway, but if you want a truly reliable partner, you either need rl friends or dualbox, imo.

18. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

yes, whatever u pick u will miss something. but yes, there is a best choice and it is se.

19. Swayarn

Swayarn User

ofcrouse you will be missing something. though there are alot better options for duo box grinding, se are way better then a ee along with a sps

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.