1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie. Продолжая пользоваться данным сайтом, Вы соглашаетесь на использование нами Ваших файлов cookie. Узнать больше.
Скрыть объявление
Здравствуй, Гость.
Мы подготовили тему с комментариями и объяснениями к Правилам форума.
В ней описаны многие спорные моменты, список запрещенных сокращений и т.п.
Ознакомиться с данной темой можно перейдя по ссылке.

Support for Spellsinger

Тема в разделе "Archive", создана пользователем Coretex, 17 май 2015.

Статус темы:
Закрыта.
  1. Coretex

Coretex User

Симпатии:
    hi,

just a simple question. which support character is best for spellsingers?

if none of them is "the best", which one would you choose and why.

thanks

2. dty//

dty// User

Симпатии:
    se, recharge, empower

3. HDinHD

HDinHD User

Симпатии:
    if u wanna play solo with 2 chars then se cuz emp, not big choose but under 40lvl mby pp cuz berk and acu and your summon will recharge you.

4. Swayarn

Swayarn User

Симпатии:
    se = emp alot more m.atk + recharge. you will kill things faster and be able to stay active grinding during a longer time, and you also have your unicorn for recharge!
    pp = acu, berserk spirit, more casting speed + a lil more casting speed and a lil bit of m.atk. also a great choise, though you won't be able to recharge yourself, you got your unicorn for that, but still, more downtime compared to the se.
    i wouldn't even consider ee or wc, though if you wanna play se + wc insted of sps it's a great choise!! (might actully be the best dualbox combination, also easy to get parties, and cp's if you want with both of those toons)
    now i actully consider to roll a wc along with my se ...

Последнее редактирование: 17 май 2015
  5. Sevi123

Sevi123 User

Симпатии:
    se and in future when you'll drop more adena you will be able to buy magic haste potions for 2nd lvl acumen. so you'll lack only berserker spirit (which is 8% cast which sps dont need at classic because of +12 wit which you'll get, and 16% m.atk. but 16% m.atk is not that much, because of m.atk formule. i cant find it right now, but anyway it"s aboutlike 4% more overall dmg).

6. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

Симпатии:
    no other than se. pp sux for mage, no rech, no emp...

7. dty//

dty// User

Симпатии:
    acumen, zerk, btm, bts

8. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

Симпатии:
    never knew that casting speed would cause damage. no need hp, if u are mage mobs hardly hit you. no need mana booster, u need recharge. acu u can use pots. zerk i could agree with u, but still emp + rech > any of those.

wtf you guys are, pvp server players to do not know that?

9. dty//

dty// User

Симпатии:
    you should rly stop talking ricardo, i've played classic a lot and know what i'm talking about, casting speed is needed for pve, else you will die before you cast 2 times and in classic mobs hit you a lot, even with 3 nukers if you don't have a cp and this guy obviously isn't part of a cp, you need recharge and additionally a pp is good but as i said before mainly you need an se

10. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

Симпатии:
    like i told u in skype, wasn't directed to u. and yes, mainly is se.

11. HDinHD

HDinHD User

Симпатии:
    whatever u pick, u allways will be missing something, there is not 1 best choose, its only your choose how u play and how u wanna exp.

12. Coretex

Coretex User

Симпатии:
    thank you all for the replies. i appreciate your effort.

i will most likely go with the se as most people suggested. emp + rech seem to be the combination i will need on my spellsinger.

core

13. Swayarn

Swayarn User

Симпатии:
    good choise, but if you have any intrested in a wc, like i said earlier wc+se is prob the best duobox comp, buffs+buffs, and freezing flame + sleep!

14. Coretex

Coretex User

Симпатии:
    thanks, but spellsinger is the only option, for me :).

15. Kabulozo

Kabulozo User

Симпатии:
    every nuker has the obligation to have its own boxed se otherwide they'll have to sit for 10 minutes every 5 mobs they kill. some friends of mine playing on ru classic even go with boxed bd(mage dances) + se, bd dances are better than pp mage related buffs.

16. Omegashin

Omegashin User

Симпатии:
    tribox sps,se and bd.

17. Coretex

Coretex User

Симпатии:
    triple box seems a little much to me :). honestly, i am not a big fan of dual boxing either, but this time, i will most likely be on my own as practically all my rl friends are done with l2 for good. i know it is an option to get a clan and find friends which i will do anyway, but if you want a truly reliable partner, you either need rl friends or dualbox, imo.

18. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

Симпатии:
    yes, whatever u pick u will miss something. but yes, there is a best choice and it is se.

19. Swayarn

Swayarn User

Симпатии:
    ofcrouse you will be missing something. though there are alot better options for duo box grinding, se are way better then a ee along with a sps

Статус темы:
Закрыта.