1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chaos Essence for Fortuna Seekers

Discussion in 'Questions and Info' started by Biborka, May 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Biborka

Biborka User

hi,
    i have a question. im a lvl 99 fortuna seeker and im thinking about a change for a another rouge class. in last time seems so fortuna seeker class is doomed. we get nothing in last patches, and as i read will get again nothing.
    my qusetion is if i change for any another rouge class i can hold my crafting recipe book or not:)
    if all true my "outlook" wont change, and now i can use my craft even on my healer sub. so after class change i will stay a dwarf just with human/elf/delf rouge class.
    i spend lots of money on this recipes, and mostly im the crafter of the clan. i would change if i would know for sure i can hold them:)

2. Yunalesca

Yunalesca User

this is not 100% answer but im pretty sure you can, a skill that stays while changing class cannot change in any form. for example if skill enchantment stays, so should crafting book. dunt think u shoudl be afraid to change.

Biborka likes this.
  3. Hibernate

Hibernate User

your recipe books transfered over as only dwarves are able to learn them and use them. [we have a dwarf that did it in the past ]
    you will be able to learn other recipes also [he can still learn recipes]

used to work in the past so it should work also.

Biborka likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.