1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

When did partying start for you in Prelude & when can it in classic?

Discussion in 'Archive' started by omicronx9, May 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. omicronx9

omicronx9 User

in prelude i began partying only 30+ in cruma. before that, i had never had a party. when will partying start now in the game? what zones & levels? it seems like prior to 30 there's a big gap in my understanding. are there 2x mobs close enough together before cruma? don't include any new zones that got introduced later like catacombs, imo that doesn't count. we're talking pure l2.

? where are the elite mobs before 30 ?
    30-40 cruma floor 1
    40-45 cruma floor 2
    45+ dv
    50+ dvc

sound about right?

2. migulogigolo

migulogigolo User

forgotten temple atleast have some x2 mobs before 30, mebbe 25-35lvls or something, in classic

3. ZRX13

ZRX13 User

my party experience as a human fighter started on lvl 16-17 in elven ruins. theres a few rooms with x2 mobs and full parties exping there 24/7.

4. Ceausheasca

Ceausheasca User

elven ruins in ti .. then cruma.
    same will be on classic from what i saw .. in every starting town dungeon.

5. dty//

dty// User

dv is 45-60

6. ZRX13

ZRX13 User

elven ruins 16-23, abandoned camp 23-28, orc camp 29-32, forgotten temple 28-35, cruma 35-50+, dv 40-63. level ranges is approximate, you can always go to certian loc sooner or later.

7. omicronx9

omicronx9 User

how will non-humans get to ti? teleport?

8. migulogigolo

migulogigolo User

despite its name, elven ruins are in ti=talking island, human starting island.

edit: hmm, nevermind, read wrong
    edit2: teleport or swim

9. ZRX13

ZRX13 User

nope, youl have no money for teleport. swim with relogs to replenish lungs capacity.

if you dont have a healing skills.

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2015
  10. dty//

dty// User

this is wrong, you will have money for some tps, just not for perma tping around

11. ZRX13

ZRX13 User

clearly have no idea what you talking about. i want to see you spending 6k+ on teleport from starting town other than ti to ti. you will have the adena, what i meant it might be half or 1/3 of all your adena which you cant afford to spend on teleporting....stop trying to proove some bs everywhere you go on this forums...

btw you can level in elven ruins from ~lvl 10

12. vanity

vanity Moderator

i used my first teleport at level 32~ and because i was in a hurry , you must keep all possible adena in order to get decent gear.

ZRX13 likes this.
  13. ZRX13

ZRX13 User

i would say in order to get at least some gear, drop rate is so bad including amount of adena that drops.;)

14. dty//

dty// User

fail. read again what i wrote, that wasn't even regarding porting to ti, simply the fact that you claim people have no adena for any tps is wrong and even 6k going to ti is nothing, a lot of people teleport to dwarven as early as possible because it's the best area to exp in besides ti.

you obviously have no clue.

15. ZRX13

ZRX13 User

i never said that you wont have adena for any tp at all, read my posts before opening your **** hole my way...people who actually played from start ( not theorycrafters like you) know that 6k on this lvls is a lot of money to spend on tp especially when you have no gear and not using shots. see the guy ebove which used his first tp at lvl 32, this is a bit to much but sounds legit for what classic sctually is.
    ive seen you arguing with about 7 other dudes somewhere else about quest rewards, and ppl telling you they checked it in the game litelary 2 hours ago and you being stubborn theorycrafter still trying to prove them wrong...
    im not gonna argue with you any more, simply no point to argue with stubborn, ignorant ****s like you.

cheers.

16. dty//

dty// User

i've played classic more than you and i'm even playing it right now ******

i've started on jp 3 days ago and i'm sitting on 150k + 2 devotion sets and i'm always tping to hunting grounds, you have no clue what you're talking about and/or you're just to stupid to make money on classic.

Last edited: May 17, 2015
  17. dty//

dty// User

it's not my fault all you ******s claim you've tested **** on classic and i know better because i'm actually playing there as we speak.

tho i'm not sure about the differences between ru and jp/kr

18. omicronx9

omicronx9 User

gonna have to disagree about abandoned camp. if i want a full party i'm probably not going to go somewhere with mostly 1x mobs. i was soloing there back in the day. otherwise looks pretty good. wonder what would make someone pick orc camp vs. ft other than clan wars / pvp.

19. ZRX13

ZRX13 User

on classic theres is a several fenced areas with 2x mobs inside the camp. just right on for full party. you will see ingame , ac gonna be crazy busy 24/7.
    and weaker parties choose orc camp over ft sometimes, cause there is simply no single mob available in ft at all times, thats how busy it is.

20. omicronx9

omicronx9 User

oh i didn't know they were playing with the mobs for classic. any idea orc camp vs. ft?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.