1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spellsinger

Discussion in 'Class Discussion' started by Cookie, May 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cookie

Cookie User

hi guys ! i've been playing lineage 2 for a while now, around a year and a half on 'retail' on teon as a da. i then went over to private servers, mainly pvp servers and some mid rates; main chars were th, necromancer and sph.

so.. now the question is, what is your opinion on sps's ? i want to play something new, i don't really want to play a class i've played a million times before, i'll probably be boxing it with an se, i've had a poke around with an sps a few times but never really mained one. if there's any experienced sps' here that can maybe tell me their pro's and con's on low rate and whether or not it would be a good idea to role one that would be great, thank you !

2. Innoroth

Innoroth User

they are more mana intensive than sphs, you need a recharger (se prefered) if you want to play as a sps.

3. Swayarn

Swayarn User

all you need to know

4. dty//

dty// User

i've mentioned it before but this guy doesn't take into account that sphs can easily 1 shot people with a single crit and therefore don't need anymore nukes (makes this guys point invalid that c.spd is the strongest stat) even in his dagger/archer vids he never mentions that a pr with fullbuffs on decent lvl crits 3-3,5k (dead eye) and an aw stabs very high (not yet because of lvl cap)

you should watch borms fraps from gran kain (sph), there are quite a lot 4-5k m.crits, which are one shots and that guy isn't even overgeared/leveled

compare that with becks fraps from gk (sps), totally overgeared and overleveled from the top mage pt on gk, critting for 2,7k at max and nuking people for 700 while the sph guy nukes for 1,3k

sphs on classic are strong, just like any other nuker but in their own way.

on topic: sps is a solid nuker class

5. Swayarn

Swayarn User

it's not 100% accurate, though it will give you a very good overview what the diffrent mages can and can't do

6. Swayarn

Swayarn User

this guy is mostly talking about dps, in pve mode, in pvp your dps is totaly unintresting, than 1high crit can be more than enought to take down your foe, but this isn't a pvp video this is a pve video showing the dps of the diffrent classes, damage per second and their diffrent abilities +/-

7. dty//

dty// User

he's showing pve and pvp dps, if u know a tiny bit of russian you know that he's talking about both.

pvp dps is the most important thing and basically what people base their class choices on, who cares if you make 2% less per hour than someone else in a game where no rush is needed

8. Swayarn

Swayarn User

i never realized there was such a thing as pvp dps when it's never been before

9. dty//

dty// User

i hope you're joking, there's dps everywhere.
    and as i said learn russian before u talk wtf, you've posted that video urself and don't even know it's content

10. Sevi123

Sevi123 User

the most important think in farming with nuker is to find mobs which for example after 3 nukes will not have like 5% hp or somethink like that, so you dont need to waste your mp for 4th nuke.

11. Swayarn

Swayarn User

lol

Last edited: May 19, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.