1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SE vs EE

Discussion in 'Class Discussion' started by vixenVIPER, May 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vixenVIPER

vixenVIPER User

so, i've never played either of these except on high rate private servers (where all buffs were available from npcs) so my knowledge is limited.

upon release of this server, a friend and i are going to duo. he'll be playing an elf spellsinger and i wanted to be a recharger. so now the question is, shillien elder or elven elder? what are the pros and cons? the differences?

halp!

2. Kabulozo

Kabulozo User

se > bd > ee for mage always. empower > clarity.

3. vixenVIPER

vixenVIPER User

riiight, so ees don't have empower? thanks! <3

4. Kabulozo

Kabulozo User

empower makes se the best mage buffer followed by bd mage dances.

5. vixenVIPER

vixenVIPER User

thank you very much! i always loved bds, so it's nice to hear that they're very good at buffing mages "early" on as well. :3

6. vanity

vanity Moderator

i recommend everybody to not create ee's unless you have constant party , because every single party needs one for late game clarity, resist shock , party recall but it is useless until then ( 40 rs , 44 pr , 58 clarity ).
    se has both fighter and mage buffs from the very beginning while ee don't , you also will be in trouble to find a group @ party matching when your buddy is off or whatever,
    since people prioritizes se ( oracle ) because of empower (25) focus (25) and vr (30) / pp , bp ( cleric ) because of acumen (20) focus (25) and berserker (35).

7. ZRX13

ZRX13 User

se is the best choice, especially for ss who have lower matk than every other mage class.

8. wtfred

wtfred User

se is better for buffs, but in terms of heal ee is better for late game imo

9. Swayarn

Swayarn User

10. Airdrie

Airdrie User

why is going to be hard to find party as ee, at least still being a good healer, if you bring a se and no healer, the se is going to lose mana and wouldn't be able to rebuff. so if you bring a se or another kind of buffer you going to need a healer aswell and i think ee can fill this roll early.

11. Swayarn

Swayarn User

it's not gonna be hard to find a pt as an ee, though you lack offensive buffs...
    but any cp or farming pt with 2 healers, why not ee/se and a wc for the other buffs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.