1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

funeral arrangements for the hype

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Sailence, May 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sailence

Sailence User

as most of you know, innova killed the hype. we tried reviving him but we just couldn't do it. please leave your comments for family and friends. rip hype train.

2. Zenaj

Zenaj User

i'm waiting for high level bishop to cast ressurect ...
    there is slight chance he will come may 21st.

Arkime likes this.
  3. MaoMao

MaoMao User

even if he does come on the 21st, wont be high level :p

4. HellBlade Se7eN

HellBlade Se7eN User

maybe lineage 2 classic hype is like jesus and will ressurect in 3 days

Grazzt likes this.
  5. drshiwago

drshiwago User

the train was good, the train was fun
    but lets be real, the hype is gone.

amen

6. TRoGDoRB

TRoGDoRB User

i bet innova will bring a bishop, but use a scroll rez.

prczm and Zenaj like this.
  7. Zenaj

Zenaj User

nah, they'll bring ee, but instead rez he'll hit return.

TRoGDoRB likes this.
  8. ZRX13

ZRX13 User

judging by amount of active users on this forum for some reason i doubt that we gonna make it to 15000. i hope i am wrong.

9. Sailence

Sailence User

yeah after what they did the demolished our hard work.

10. TRoGDoRB

TRoGDoRB User

considering we were at 14,800+ about 5 days ago, i think we can safely say we're over 15,000. that said, reaching that number doesn't guarantee a server opening, which is why the hype died and people have gone to do other things until the announcement on 21st. let's see what thursday brings.

Arkime likes this.
  11. turnON

turnON User

hi just to correct you " it's after 21th of may"

12. Omegashin

Omegashin User

anyway users expect a communication after tomorrow

13. Norz!

Norz! User

that's a surprisingly massive amount of salt, considering it's coming from a 30 y/o.

pop your prozac and cheer up op, we're gonna be just fine. this is just what happens to people that over hype themselves before it even starts, they end up burning out in a couple weeks.

the only thing worrying me is that the p2p model (that i personally usually like a lot more) won't allow innova to attract the thousands and thousands of eastern europe and south american players that keep servers alive these days. but that, we'll see down the road..

edit-

well, if...

... really happens and we don't get a word in 2 days, the hype train will take a serious hit. i don't think it's gonna really change anything in the long run, but my god the people (that'll play anyway) will be mad lol

@deepblue hope you guys at innova are ready for some epic rioting in 2 days, some funnny stuff is going to be written! hell, people were already mad on the 15th for no reason at all... so now... :p

Last edited: May 19, 2015
  14. turnON

turnON User

users can expect but in l2 registration formula is written something else , lets keep the track of this project in normal way and not what players thinks :) to not make another missunderstanding.

15. DeepBlue

DeepBlue Head Moderator (EU) Head moderator

[​IMG]

/troll off

people will #riot for the sake of #rioting, welcome to modern day lineage ii...it was clearly written in all of our documentation that it would be after the date and not before or on, if people decided to read differently and had their personal hype trains compromised then we are sorry but that was not our doing, it was your own. we were clear from the start what would be happening with regards to announcing any decisions made after the registration period.

16. Sailence

Sailence User

there have been 0 updates. when users can visualize and track progress it'd be better. i'd personally like to have a vote count and would like to know they were filtering the votes from the start, or was there zero filtration until they mentioned it the other day?

17. Autechre

Autechre User

it'd have been clear from the start they wont open on 21st, not to mention "decision will be made after" part in their announcement, so there might be nothing or "we're still working on it" kind of announcement on 21st

a very positive thinking would have been expecting they will open it on 1st of june, the more realistic expectations around 1st of july-august. i do think they should aim for july due to summer vacations and stuff but meh, time will tell. i do believe at this point they will open it eventually, there have been enough interest and it's whole new market they most certainly wont want to miss.

migulogigolo likes this.
  18. migulogigolo

migulogigolo User

thats exactly what they tried to do. they kept updating almost daily basis, then the hatestorm came. they thought we could behave. but no. lets just keep cool this time and wait some more. decision is after 21st.

Autechre likes this.
  19. Grazzt

Grazzt User

you certainly let the hype build up, and you certainly let us do your job by advertising this classic server any way we could though.

20. Autechre

Autechre User

haha well it is very hard to not "allow" for hype to build up, i mean people get excited very easily over things they like, right?

not to mention if they would be super pessimistic about opening it, that would simply drive players away, so there is noone to blame for the hype but ourselves. good things come to those who wait.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.