1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How classic is classic?

Discussion in 'Archive' started by PyroAmos, May 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PyroAmos

PyroAmos User

i looked around and couldn't find what your defining as classic (i was surprised that wasn't the first thing in faq)

are you going for high-5 pt5, the last update before the god destruction of the game, chronicle 1, the original beta->live version, interlude (would be my choice, seems like that is when the beta-ness & incompleteness of the game was worked out and before they started changing stuff with the chaotic throne, kamael updates), or some other point in the history of lin2 updates

anyway, what are you defining as 'classic'

2. zzZzz

zzZzz User

koreans will update until kamael update. then, they will have a poll to decide whats next: the same updates like it was in the past, or totally new content with totally new things.

3. Fragola

Fragola User

i think they still don't know where they will take it. kamael wasn't confirmed as far as i remember.

4. attack

attack User

i am not interested in any kamael bs

PeRRaKo and Machinae like this.
  5. AirX.

AirX. User

also, keep in mind classic =/= how it used to be, they added some new skills and modified others according to how some things went (ie. bison totem like in gracia, not il), and both rates and exp/leveling are changed, making it around 6 times or more more difficult.

6. Arrakkis

Arrakkis User

whats wrong with kamael? i actually thought the classes were really interesting. especially if they kept some of the hardcore aspects of the server i think it could be cool.

7. dty//

dty// User

it was confirmed and the koreans even confirmed that after that there will be a voting, that was when they announced the game for korea

8. ZRX13

ZRX13 User

untill camael included?

9. Agiaki

Agiaki User

well...i played lineage ii from beta on. in the beta version and even some month after release leveling as a melee was x times harder than leveling a caster. no free weapons of any kind. no free armor of any kind. perma leveling with shots was almost impossible......it cost too much. archer only groups where roaming every dungeon. no bonus or resting xp. level 40 quests were a real pain in the a.. . as i could not afford teleporting back then i needed 3 days to do them (i am sure i walked around at least 20 hours). to do the bounty hunter quests for second class change you had to cross cruma tower lvl 2 two times .
    people complain about class imbalance now....it was much much bigger back then. soloing most classes was almost impossible and even the classes that were able to needed a lot of patience (after every few mobs you had to sit down for 5 minutes).

so it is a good question how much of l2 classic there will be ^^.

i personally do not mind all these things. i was a nice game mechanisms. if you put more work into the game and/or were cleverer than other players you were able to earn tons of adena and as adena = equipment, it really made a difference.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.