1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie. Продолжая пользоваться данным сайтом, Вы соглашаетесь на использование нами Ваших файлов cookie. Узнать больше.

Is there any solution?

Тема в разделе "Archive", создана пользователем Danisimo, 30 дек 2011.

Статус темы:
Закрыта.
  1. Danisimo

Danisimo User

Симпатии:
    ok so il start of with im new to the game. a friend of mine who's been playing for a long time made try it. it was going fine, i was using his tips for lvling etc. yesterday i accidentally found the pailaka quest and decided to see what it is. i was able to do it so i decided to finish it and see what happens. everything went fine i finished the quest i had to chose a weapon for a reward. i as a female kamael wanted to take the crossbow but had no idea which of all these weapons was a crossbow. most of them were some kind of axes and swords however there were a few weapons that i couldnt tell what they were by their names. i was hoping that when i click the weapon it will show me the stats etc before finishing the quest so i chose one of the weapons that i couldnt figure out by random. i chose the artho nail or something like that. i think it had a slightly different name in the quest. obviously it turned out that that's not a crossbow and now im screwed... im looking that the items in the giran luxury shop and i can find a dark elven long bow b grade and a crossbow called peacemaker b grade. now i dont remember if the peacemaker was available as a reward but i remember that the dark elven long bow was there and from what i see the normal version of the peace maker is the dark elven long bow. it turns out that should have taken that bow instead of the thing i chose... is there any way to fix this? should i make a ticket and as a gm for help? do you think they will give me the right item? after all i had no way of knowing which is the right item for me and i couldn't find anything in google either... i would just buy the weapon but it costs 6,6mil and i only have 1,8. :(

2. Gajin

Gajin User

Симпатии:
    no chance pal - u shouldn`t pick that weapon at random, without any knowledge about it. it is just ur fault, just like picking wrong class at profession transfer.

3. Danisimo

Danisimo User

Симпатии:
    well how the f am i supposed to know which weapon is for me if theres no tooltip describing it? i tried google and came up with nothing... seriously how hard is it to add tooltips?

4. Yarun

Yarun User

Симпатии:
    there is everything on google... have you been puting weapon names on there? there is no way you was not able to find it through google !

5. omigad

omigad User

Симпатии:
    dont listen to those idiots, to get crossbow u need to chose bow and use transformation skill (dont remember name) with that bow equipped

6. Duras

Duras User

Симпатии:
    actually they are right, you can find almost everything you want to know about l2 on google.
    so next time search or ask someone.

7. Danisimo

Danisimo User

Симпатии:
    well i googled the item i took and found some weird old threads containing the name of the item but they were in a foreign language so i couldnt make out anything. still the games ui needs an update...

8. Olleg

Olleg User

Симпатии:
    danisimo is right, they messed up the translation and some names are ****ed up like valhalla and spirit staff (dunno about bows)

9. LSD25

LSD25 User

Симпатии:
    sell that one you've picked from the quest and buy correct one @auction house manager, those weapons are all around 850k.... simple, isn't it? :cool:

10. Etherial

Etherial User

Симпатии:
    we'd like to inform you that this topic is being closed, since it is inactive, and is being archived, as planned.

kind regards.

Статус темы:
Закрыта.