1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unable to pre-order

Discussion in 'Архив' started by Approbus, Oct 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Approbus

Approbus User

i am trying to pre-order with my visa card (which is allegedly supported), but after i fill data, it says that payment can't be done. any help regarding this?

antoca likes this.
  2. Омегон

Омегон User

i, too, visa, but all payments are successful. most likely you have just enough money on the credit card, or it is disabled.

3. randomfag

randomfag User

0. you must have a 4game account before purchasing anything from innova.
    1. follow this link and click one of green buttons (1 or 3 months) in the grayed-out rectangle.
    2. it shows your account balance (in roubles) and money you need to refill. edit/confirm it.
    3. it will redirect you to a payment operator's site. it shows payment options. i recommend a credit card (visa/mc) payment. probably, other options are unavailable outside russia/cis countries.
    4. fill your card data in the form.
    5. it redirects you to your bank's processing if you card supports any advanced security system (3d-secure for visa etc).
    6. you should confirm your card operation (russian banks usually send sms with temporary password).
    7. your payment operation will be processed. upon it's successful, go to next step. if it fails, contact your bank's support center, they will let you know what's the problem.
    8. your bank's processing center redirects you back to a payment operator's confirmation page.
    9. it redirects you back to 4game.
    10. after 4game update (it takes few seconds), it says that you have pre-ordered l2c account and granted with beginner stuff.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2014
  4. Омегон

Омегон User

он говорит, что свой счет на аккаунте пополнить не может, т.к. его карту не принимают. а ты ему про покупку предзаказа...

5. randomfag

randomfag User

яхз, нажал на кнопку купить предзаказ, без всяких пополнений счета закинулось. в любом случае надо в банк звонить и узнавать, почему интернет-платежи в рашку отлупает система ихняя.

6. Approbus

Approbus User

i did all that, and i am 100% sure that my balance on card is positive (i just bought few other things). i think problem could be in my country. exact message i receive is:

"payment on this map can not be processed".

7. Pasha_Warc

Pasha_Warc Moderator

здесь никто не поможет, вам сюда
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.